An issue with Graham...

So it’s been on my list for quite some time and yesterday I decided I was in love with [name]Graham[/name] for son #2. The potential issue: our first son’s name is [name]Miles[/name]. Would anyone notice the “units of measurement” correlation? Ha. I realize [name]Graham[/name] isn’t spelled “gram”, but still…
Thoughts?

Honestly, if you hadn’t pointed it out, I would have never noticed it. I think most people would relate [name]Graham[/name] to graham crackers before grams, so I think you’re fine.

Oh dear that is something to think about I would not use it for that reason.

If you hadn’t pointed it out I would never have noticed it.

I hadn’t noticed either, not written down…but if you said them out loud I * might * think of the correlation, but honestly I don’t think it would occur to me.

You are a great overthinker, like many of us : D. When I hear of [name]Miles[/name] I think more of [name]Miles[/name] [name]Davis[/name] and [name]Miles[/name] Standish than miles, and definitely with [name]Graham[/name] (great name), more graham cracker.

I also think “they are short handsome names with a British ring.”

I do see where you’re concerned, but…it’s not even like they’re measuring the same thing.

Mile and [name]Gram[/name], no.
Mile and Inch, goodness no.
Pound and [name]Gram[/name], no.

[name]Miles[/name] and [name]Graham[/name]…doesn’t bother me a bit!

Good luck!

Until you pointed it out it didn’t even occur to me! What did occur to me is that you have great taste in names! Good luck!

If you hadn’t pointed it out, I wouldn’t have thought of it. I would have thought they were wonderfully named boys. [name]Graham[/name] is more likely to be associated with the cracker than a unit of measurment. I think they work very well together!

• [name]Athena[/name]