An update on naming our 7th and 8th boys

Hello everyone,
It’s been a while since I’ve posted, but life’s been busy. [name_m]Even[/name_m] though I haven’t replied to all messages, we’ve surely read them all and we’re so thankful for your thoughts. As for naming our twins, we’re currently thinking of two options: names that don’t repeat initials, or re-using all initials (meaning the twins will get two middle names each and we have to find 6 names).

For the first option, we’re thinking of the following:
[name_m]Julius[/name_m] & [name_m]Duncan[/name_m]
[name_u]Julian[/name_u] & [name_u]Beau[/name_u]
[name_u]Maurice[/name_u] & [name_m]Jacques[/name_m]
Joshue & [name_u]Jules[/name_u] (yes, Joshue with an e)

For the second option, our favourites are:
[name_u]Laurence[/name_u] & [name_m]Augustin[/name_m]
[name_u]Auden[/name_u] & [name_u]Schuyler[/name_u]
[name_m]Amaury[/name_m] & [name_m]Laurent[/name_m]
[name_m]Aurelius[/name_m] & [name_m]Laughlin[/name_m]

Our older boys are [name_m]Arthur[/name_m], [name_m]Lucas[/name_m], [name_m]Hugo[/name_m], [name_m]Edmund[/name_m], [name_u]Quentin[/name_u], and [name_m]Samuel[/name_m]. We would like to stay in the [name_u]French[/name_u] sounding names, but it’s not necessary.

What are your thoughts/opinions?

1 Like

What would you use for a Q middle name?

Actually, the Q will be the easiest haha. :blush: We’ll use the last name of a very dear friend of ours who is sadly no longer with us. It’s a very unique name (it isn’t even on nameberry), so we’re not yet sharing it. [name_m]Even[/name_m] if we go for not repeating initials, this name will be the middle name for one of the boys.

1 Like

Julian and [name_u]Beau[/name_u] are my favorites!! I also like the idea of not using any of the same first initials.

3 Likes

Joshua and [name_u]Jules[/name_u] or [name_u]Julian[/name_u] and [name_u]Beau[/name_u] would be my top two choices. If you were to do all the initials repeated, I would go with [name_u]Auden[/name_u] [name_u]Schuyler[/name_u].

2 Likes

My favorite is [name_u]Jules[/name_u]. Maybe with [name_m]Duncan[/name_m] or [name_u]Beau[/name_u]? [name_u]Julian[/name_u] and [name_m]Julius[/name_m] are nice too though.

If I had to pick from the pairs listened I would pick [name_m]Julius[/name_m] and [name_m]Duncan[/name_m]. :blush:

1 Like

This is slightly changing it up but my favourites are [name_u]Julian[/name_u] and [name_m]Duncan[/name_m], and [name_m]Amaury[/name_m] and [name_m]Laurent[/name_m].

1 Like

[name_u]Laurence[/name_u] & [name_m]Augustin[/name_m] are my favorite pair! I also love the name [name_m]Aurelius[/name_m]!

3 Likes

Julian and [name_u]Beau[/name_u] are my absolute favourites with [name_m]Arthur[/name_m] [name_m]Lucas[/name_m] [name_m]Hugo[/name_m] [name_m]Quinton[/name_m] [name_m]Edmond[/name_m] and [name_m]Samuel[/name_m]

3 Likes

Julian and [name_u]Beau[/name_u] are my favourites!
[name_u]Beau[/name_u] is shorter than his brothers names maybe [name_u]Julian[/name_u] and [name_u]Maurice[/name_u] instead?

1 Like

Laurence and [name_m]Augustin[/name_m]!!! Although I do prefer [name_u]August[/name_u]. That’s a fab combo and goes well with your other boys names.

2 Likes

Julius & [name_m]Duncan[/name_m] and [name_u]Laurence[/name_u] & [name_m]Augustin[/name_m] are my favourite pairings, so elegant and handsome :slight_smile:

1 Like

Julian and [name_u]Beau[/name_u]!!!

or [name_u]Laurence[/name_u] and [name_m]Augustin[/name_m]

1 Like

I love [name_m]Julius[/name_m] & [name_m]Duncan[/name_m] with your other boys!!!

1 Like

Julian and [name_u]Beau[/name_u]
or
[name_u]Laurence[/name_u] and [name_m]Augustin[/name_m]

They seem to complement your other boys’ names the best!

1 Like

I know I’m slightly biased since [name_u]Julian[/name_u] is in my top 3, but [name_u]Julian[/name_u] & [name_u]Beau[/name_u] is perfect! I’d prefer your first option, but if you were to go with option 2 I like [name_u]Auden[/name_u] & [name_u]Schuyler[/name_u] best.

1 Like

For FNs, I like [name_m]Julien[/name_m], [name_u]Jules[/name_u], [name_u]Adrien[/name_u], and [name_m]Duncan[/name_m].

1 Like

I’m also in my 7th baby and my preference is to not repeat the same letter so I cute beau and [name_m]Julius[/name_m]!

1 Like

I’m loving:
[name_u]Julian[/name_u] & [name_u]Beau[/name_u]
[name_m]Amaury[/name_m] & [name_m]Laurent[/name_m]
[name_u]Maurice[/name_u] & [name_m]Jacques[/name_m]

1 Like

These two are my favorites, they go well together and with the other brothers.

1 Like