Analysis of this Adeline combination?

[name_m]Hi[/name_m] guys.
I posted a couple of days ago about using the middle name [name_u]Seren[/name_u] for our girls’ option. It’s Welsh, meaning star, and my best friend’s name.
[name_f]Adeline[/name_f] is a personal favourite - soft, sophisticated, elegant. [name_m]Plenty[/name_m] of nickname options. Ages beautifully.
I somehow love the combo ‘[name_f]Adeline[/name_f] [name_u]Seren[/name_u]’. Both names are graceful and perfect for each other and I kind of like the repeated n sound too! What do you think of this combination?
I’m also wondering if it would be good to have something else (an mn) in the middle to break up the n’s. Thoughts:
[name_f]Adeline[/name_f] [name_f]Isabella[/name_f] [name_u]Seren[/name_u]
[name_f]Adeline[/name_f] [name_f]Matilda[/name_f] [name_u]Seren[/name_u]
But is [name_f]Isabella[/name_f]/[name_f]Matilda[/name_f]/anything else necessary?
All feedback welcome.

I really like [name_f]Adeline[/name_f] [name_u]Seren[/name_u]. The repeated “n” sound isn’t bad.

I agree-- [name_f]Adeline[/name_f] [name_u]Seren[/name_u] is really pretty and doesn’t need another middle. I like [name_f]Isabella[/name_f] and [name_f]Matilda[/name_f] less than [name_f]Adeline[/name_f] or [name_u]Seren[/name_u]. If I had to choose one of the two I’d choose [name_f]Isabella[/name_f], I just don’t like how popular it is!