..and they were twins!

oh my lord everyone so i haven’t been on this site in FOREVER especially being a student and working (remotely mostly yk but still!!) and all that its been crazy BUT on the 1st birthday of my babies i thought i would just come on here and make the birth announcement that i never got to last year! so on november 25th, 2020 my boyfriend micah and i welcomed our baby girls…

BRANDY PALMER RYAN & LONDON ISOBELA SAIGE

:orange_heart: :orange_heart: :orange_heart: :orange_heart: :orange_heart: :orange_heart:

omfg i missed this site so much wow so im happy to be back! i think two babies is quite enough for the moment so maybe we won’t have too much ACTUAL naming business here for a bit but its been so fun and im so happy for you all too!!

20 Likes

Congratulations, and happy belated birthday to them! :kissing_heart::hugs:

happy belated birthday to your babies!

beautiful names btw congratulations <3

Belated congratulations to you and happy birthday to them!! I thought about you recently, glad to see this update.

Such cute names!!!

Congrats! [name_u]Happy[/name_u] belated birthday to your lovely pair! [name_u]Love[/name_u] the names btw!

[name_u]Happy[/name_u] birthday [name_f]Brandy[/name_f] and [name_u]London[/name_u]! I love their names!

So glad to hear from you again! Congratulations!

Congratulations! They have lovely names!