Angel Webster (kylie’s son)?

I had a felling from the beggining that Kylie Jenner was preagnet with a baby boy
And she has now announced that he was born on 2/2/22, four years and one day after older sister Stormi Webster

Acording to some comments made by family and close friends There are rumores that the baby’e name is Angel Webster which I actually really like… What do you think of it?

P.s.: angel baby is What kylie calls her Newborn babies before anouncing the name, they did the same with stormi
His name is actually Wolf Webster, which is nms but I think is cute

2 Likes

[name_u]Angel[/name_u]. I’ve never been too crazy about [name_u]Angel[/name_u] (for either genders), but it’s okay. I like [name_f]Stormi[/name_f] and [name_u]Angel[/name_u] as a sibset, but they feel quite different in popularity. That doesn’t really matter because they stylistically perfect.
In this case, I would give it a 6/10.

[name_u]Angel[/name_u] isn’t the baby’s name.

i feel like it isn’t [name_u]Angel[/name_u] as it doesn’t seem like a [name_f]Kylie[/name_f] name (too popular), but it’d be cute if it is

1 Like

I think it’s just speculation at the moment. But if it is. It’s ok. It’s not really my cuppa tea but then no Kardashian kid name is really :joy:

Yeah, I think it’s little premature staring a thread suggesting this is the baby’s name. There’s already a thread about Kylie’s 2nd baby, just continue the speculation there until there’s an actual announcement.

Obviously nothing has been confirmed but I’m not a massive fan of [name_u]Angel[/name_u] I would prefer [name_m]Angelo[/name_m] [name_m]Webster[/name_m] but I think [name_f]Stormi[/name_f] & [name_u]Angel[/name_u] work nicely together I can see this being her sons name :blue_heart: