Angelica and Odette as siblings?

[name_f]Do[/name_f] these names go well together?

[name_f]Angelica[/name_f] [name_f]Rose[/name_f] & [name_f]Odette[/name_f] [name_f]Grace[/name_f]

Do you prefer Odette & Seraphina or Odette & Angelina?

1 Like

I think they sound great together! [name_f]Seraphina[/name_f] would sound good with [name_f]Odette[/name_f] as well

I like [name_f]Odette[/name_f] with [name_f]Angelica[/name_f]! It’s also nice with [name_f]Seraphina[/name_f]. Some other ideas are [name_f]Saskia[/name_f] or [name_f]Rowena[/name_f].

1 Like

Odette and [name_f]Angelica[/name_f] sound beautiful together! I love the name [name_f]Angelica[/name_f] [name_f]Rose[/name_f].
[name_f]Seraphina[/name_f] is a magnificent name for [name_f]Odette[/name_f]’s sister too!

1 Like

I think they sound great! [name_f]Seraphina[/name_f] is my personal favorite of the three.

2 Likes

I prefer [name_f]Angelina[/name_f] over [name_f]Angelica[/name_f], but either work as a sister for [name_f]Odette[/name_f]!

I also prefer the spelling [name_f]Serafina[/name_f] over [name_f]Seraphina[/name_f], but both are lovely and also work with [name_f]Odette[/name_f]!

It’s a tough choice, I like all your names!

1 Like

I think both combos are beautiful!!

1 Like

Both options are really nice :slight_smile:

1 Like

I think they are beautiful together! They both sound so romantic and remind me of ballerina names.

1 Like

Angelica [name_f]Rose[/name_f] and [name_f]Odette[/name_f] [name_f]Grace[/name_f] are a sweet set! I like it

1 Like

I love [name_f]Odette[/name_f]! I think I like [name_f]Seraphina[/name_f] best with it but [name_f]Angelica[/name_f] and [name_f]Odette[/name_f] is also lovely!

(If you’re looking for other ideas, I’ve always loved [name_f]Odette[/name_f] with [name_f]Annabel[/name_f], [name_f]Liliana[/name_f], and [name_f]Giovanna[/name_f]!)

Good luck!

I think [name_f]Angelica[/name_f] [name_f]Rose[/name_f] & [name_f]Odette[/name_f] [name_f]Grace[/name_f] is a gorgeous sibling set.

I do like [name_f]Odette[/name_f] & [name_f]Seraphina[/name_f] together it’s pretty but I think [name_f]Angelica[/name_f] sounds so charming and elegant with [name_f]Odette[/name_f]

I like [name_f]Seraphina[/name_f] more than [name_f]Angelica[/name_f] but they both work. With [name_f]Odette[/name_f], my favorite would probably be [name_f]Seraphine[/name_f], but since that wasn’t an option [name_f]Seraphina[/name_f] is my top choice. [name_f]Angelica[/name_f] would be second, [name_f]Angelina[/name_f] third.

In addition to [name_f]Seraphine[/name_f], I’m also going to recommend [name_f]Evangeline[/name_f].