Animal sibsets you know

So, I’m sure we all know the multiple “sibsets you know” games over in #baby-name-games. I had a thought! Sometimes I don’t know a person with that name, but I do know a dog! So why not have an animal version of “sibsets you know”, right?

I’ll start:

Panda (dog), [name_u]Penny[/name_u] (d), & [name_f]Ella[/name_f] (d)

Addison, [name_m]Clifford[/name_m], [name_u]Sasha[/name_u], [name_m]Dan[/name_m], Cowboy, [name_f]Emma[/name_f], Rango, [name_f]Chiquita[/name_f], [name_f]Ella[/name_f], [name_f]Precious[/name_f], [name_m]Otis[/name_m], Chewki, [name_u]Coco[/name_u], [name_f]Maya[/name_f]

(All dogs)

Coco, Fudge and Toffee(dogs)

1 Like

Kristy and [name_u]Loki[/name_u] (dogs)

1 Like

I used to have turtles named [name_m]Poseidon[/name_m], [name_m]Triton[/name_m], and Undertow!

2 Likes

Banjo (girl kitty), [name_f]Fiona[/name_f] (girl doggie)

Holy! that is a lot of dogs!

1 Like

My dog has a lot of siblings lol

One of my favorite pet sibsets I’ve known is [name_m]Bob[/name_m] (a dog) and Dog (a turtle) :joy:

2 Likes

Ha! :smile: that’s funny! Someone I know has a friend who has a cat named Dog and a dog named [name_f]Cat[/name_f]. :joy:

1 Like

Indie and [name_f]Lily[/name_f] (tuxedo cats)
And
[name_u]Rain[/name_u] and [name_u]Raven[/name_u] (miniature pins)

Chanel & [name_f]Gucci[/name_f] (Hamsters)
[name_u]Bean[/name_u] & Buddha (dogs) & [name_u]Loki[/name_u] (cat)

Spartacus, Kazi (Cats) abd [name_m]Hercules[/name_m] (Dog)

Luna, [name_u]Loki[/name_u] (Cats)

Barbara, [name_f]Opal[/name_f], and Dozer (cats)

Turtle and [name_f]Mayday[/name_f] (female dogs) and Motely (male dog)

1 Like

I have [name_u]Bentley[/name_u], [name_u]Shiloh[/name_u], and [name_u]Murphy[/name_u]! All male doggos.

2 Likes

I didn’t even know that the #pet-names category existed-

1 Like

Emma (f, Irish Setter) and [name_f]Gracie[/name_f] (f, [name_f]English[/name_f] Cocker Spaniel)

Apricot (f, [name_u]Golden[/name_u] Retriever) and [name_u]Sage[/name_u] (f, Goldendoodle)

Primrose (f, Yorkie mix), [name_f]Seraphina[/name_f] (f, Yellow Lab mix), and [name_m]Magnus[/name_m] (m, Lab-pit mix)

Sabin (m, Standard Poodle) and [name_u]Chance[/name_u] (m, Miniature Poodle)

1 Like

My cat sibset: [name_m]Timo[/name_m] and Nimet (Nimmy is in heaven now)
Guinea pig sibset: [name_u]Mallory[/name_u] and [name_u]Murphy[/name_u], then [name_u]Blaise[/name_u], Mallurphy, [name_f]Calliope[/name_f], and [name_m]Tarzan[/name_m]
Dogs: [name_f]Charity[/name_f] and [name_m]Pygmalion[/name_m] “Pig” (both in doggie heaven)

1 Like

My dogs are named:
[name_f]Wynnie[/name_f]
Looney
[name_u]Sunny[/name_u]

My cats are named:
Lazy
[name_f]Lovey[/name_f]

2 Likes

My dog is named:
[name_f]Emma[/name_f]

My guinea pigs are named:
[name_f]Agatha[/name_f] ([name_f]Aggie[/name_f])
[name_f]Myrtle[/name_f]

1 Like