Animal sibsets you know

I have a female horse called [name_u]River[/name_u] and a female dog called [name_u]Remi[/name_u]. I’ve just adopted a new puppy too, but she doesn’t have a name yet.

2 Likes

My cats – [name_f]Aurora[/name_f] [name_u]Leigh[/name_u] and [name_f]Cora[/name_f] [name_f]Belle[/name_f]
Hubby’s cat – [name_f]Lily[/name_f]
Our dogs – [name_u]Dexter[/name_u] and [name_f]Athena[/name_f]

1 Like

Cats at my mom’s house: Starfire and [name_m]Dante[/name_m]
Cats + 1 dog at my dad’s house: Blackie ([name_f]Cat[/name_f]), [name_m]Stewart[/name_m] [name_m]Alexander[/name_m] “Stewie” ([name_f]Cat[/name_f]), and [name_u]Cooper[/name_u] [name_u]Lee[/name_u] (Dog)

1 Like

My cats when I had them all were
[name_m]Pablo[/name_m], [name_u]Piper[/name_u], [name_f]Pixie[/name_f], [name_u]Frankie[/name_u] and [name_f]Freya[/name_f].

Now I just have [name_f]Pixie[/name_f] and [name_f]Freya[/name_f]

1 Like

I have cats; [name_m]Samson[/name_m], [name_u]Rory[/name_u], and [name_u]Flynn[/name_u], and a guinea pig named piggy boy.

I know two families that have dogs named [name_u]Max[/name_u] and [name_u]Milo[/name_u]

A family with cats named Binker, Frisky and Fiat. Years after those cats died they got a kitten they named Cherub but who I only ever heard called Bubbles or Buppy

[name_u]Georgi[/name_u] (dog), [name_u]Remi[/name_u] [name_m]Martin[/name_m] (dog) and [name_m]Jack[/name_m] [name_m]Daniels[/name_m] (cat)

[name_u]Teddy[/name_u] and [name_u]Coco[/name_u] (dogs)

[name_f]Sophie[/name_f] (dog), [name_m]Thurman[/name_m] (cat) and [name_u]Eli[/name_u] (cat)

[name_u]Pepper[/name_u] (dog), [name_u]Mickey[/name_u] (dog) and [name_f]Ginger[/name_f] (dog)

Romance and [name_u]Dream[/name_u] (Horses)

My parents had:
[name_m]Hughey[/name_m] (dog), Snoopy (dog), and [name_m]Tigger[/name_m] (cat)
then [name_m]Tigger[/name_m], Scamp (cat), [name_f]Maggie[/name_f] (dog), and Boots (turtle)
then [name_f]Maggie[/name_f], [name_u]George[/name_u] (cat), [name_f]Molly[/name_f] (dog), and [name_f]Lady[/name_f] (dog)
and now [name_u]George[/name_u], [name_f]Molly[/name_f], [name_f]Lady[/name_f], and [name_u]Jessie[/name_u] (dog)

I only have one dog, [name_m]Sirius[/name_m], but if we ever get another pet, I want an orange cat, and I will name him Crookshanks. :relaxed:

My cats are named Higgins and [name_m]Hershel[/name_m].

2 Likes

My aunt and uncle have dogs named Sadie & Luca!

Hank and Tucker (both dogs)

here are all of the pets I have had and their names !
[name_m]Bear[/name_m] ( m dog ) , Brutice ( m dog ) , [name_f]Henrietta[/name_f] ( f guinea pig ) , Snowball (m guinea pig ),
[name_m]Leonard[/name_m] ( m lizard ), Spiderman ( creative I know ) ( m lizard), [name_f]Tiffany[/name_f] (f guinea pig ) , [name_f]Lady[/name_f] ( f dog ) , [name_f]Lucy[/name_f] ( f dog ) , [name_m]Romeo[/name_m] ( m dog ) , [name_u]Oliver[/name_u] " [name_u]Ollie[/name_u] " ( m dog ) , & [name_f]Lola[/name_f] ( f dog)

[name_u]Oliver[/name_u] (cat) and [name_f]Minnie[/name_f] (black lab)

We just added a trio of ducks to our farm and my kids named them Hopscotch [name_f]Autumn[/name_f] :laughing:, [name_f]Polly[/name_f] Pocket, and [name_f]Daisy[/name_f] Duck. But it’s looking like [name_f]Polly[/name_f] is a [name_m]Paul[/name_m] Pocket and [name_f]Daisy[/name_f] is a Dandy Duck.

[name_f]Sisi[/name_f] [name_u]June[/name_u] and [name_m]Chico[/name_m] Bear…Sisi and [name_m]Chico[/name_m]!
(Both cats)

1 Like

[name_u]Abby[/name_u] and [name_m]Cosmo[/name_m], both cats!

All the pets I’ve had…
Sadie (grey, white, and black cat), Zoey (dog: pitbull), Nemo (clownfish, x3, all the same name😂), Ruby (dog: puggle), Marcus & Taylor (my sister’s beta fish), Thaddeus (my beta fish), Honey (foster dog: chihuahua)
We still have Ruby. :relaxed:

1 Like