Ann alternatives?

I have a little girl due next month who needs a middle name! We like the idea of using [name_f]Ann[/name_f] after a beloved relative, but it doesn’t flow well with the first name we have picked out. Any ideas for how we can use the name without actually using the name??

What about using the name [name_f]Grace[/name_f]? I know that is a really common middle name but [name_f]Ann[/name_f] means “grace”, could be a nice and subtle honor name.

Good luck!

Thank you for those suggestions! Taffermom, I see that you have an [name_f]Adalee[/name_f] - the first name we are considering is Adalae! We want a middle name that sounds good with Adalae or [name_f]Addy[/name_f]. [name_f]Grace[/name_f] is a great option and I love your reasoning for it, but I already have two nieces with that middle name. ”

[name_f]Johanna[/name_f]/[name_f]Joanna[/name_f]/[name_f]Joanne[/name_f], [name_f]Annie[/name_f], [name_f]Annabeth[/name_f], [name_f]Analia[/name_f], [name_f]Adrianna[/name_f], [name_u]Julianne[/name_u]/[name_f]Julianna[/name_f], [name_u]Andrea[/name_u]

[name_f]Anya[/name_f]
[name_f]Anais[/name_f]
[name_f]Anouk[/name_f]

My favourite [name_f]Ann[/name_f] diminutives are [name_f]Anouk[/name_f] and [name_f]Anneke[/name_f] :smiley:

[name_f]Annalise[/name_f]
Lusanne
[name_f]Hanne[/name_f]
[name_f]Hannelore[/name_f]
Cezanne
[name_f]Vivianne[/name_f]
Annephine

[name_f]Anora[/name_f]/[name_f]Annora[/name_f]
[name_f]Roseanne[/name_f]
[name_f]Anastasia[/name_f]