Ann

Hey guys!

I really want to honor my grandma’s name [name_f]Ann[/name_f]. However, I really want a longer name.

What is your favourite full version if this name? For example, [name_f]Anthea[/name_f] or [name_f]Annabel[/name_f].

[name_f]TIA[/name_f] for any new ideas.

My favourite [name_f]Ann[/name_f] variation is [name_f]Annabelle[/name_f]. [name_f]Ann[/name_f]/[name_f]Anne[/name_f] is a family name on my mum’s side (my grandmother, aunt, mother and cousin all have it as a middle name), and I picked [name_f]Annabelle[/name_f] as an honour name (the [name_f]Belle[/name_f] portion honours my dad’s mum).

I also really like [name_f]Anna[/name_f] or [name_f]Hannah[/name_f].

I really love the simple [name_f]Anne[/name_f] or [name_f]Anna[/name_f]. However, I’m also a fan of [name_f]Anneliese[/name_f], [name_f]Annabel[/name_f], [name_f]Annora[/name_f]/[name_f]Anora[/name_f] and [name_f]Hannelore[/name_f].

My favorite is [name_f]Annelie[/name_f]/[name_f]Annalie[/name_f], but if I had to choose a less weird-sounding one I’d say [name_f]Annabeth[/name_f] and [name_f]Anya[/name_f]

My favorite is [name_f]Anastasia[/name_f].

[name_f]Annora[/name_f] is my absolute most favorite name with “[name_f]Ann[/name_f]” in it.

[name_f]Annelie[/name_f]/[name_f]Anneli[/name_f]
Anahera
[name_f]Ana[/name_f]ïs
[name_f]Anahita[/name_f]
[name_f]Anara[/name_f]
[name_f]Anastasia[/name_f]
[name_f]Anemone[/name_f]
Annelien
[name_f]Annika[/name_f]
Anniken
[name_f]Anthea[/name_f]

You could go even further with using a name that has “An(n)” within the name or at the end of it, like [name_f]Calanthe[/name_f] or [name_f]Eirian[/name_f]. [name_f]Do[/name_f] you want those suggestions as well?

[name_f]Anneliese[/name_f], [name_f]Annalie[/name_f], and [name_f]Annie[/name_f] are my favorite version of [name_f]Ann[/name_f], though I prefer the first two with the ‘ahn’ sound at the beginning instead of ‘an.’ I like [name_f]Annabeth[/name_f], as well.

[name_f]Anne[/name_f] is my favorite name, so I think it’s perfect as is. My favorite long forms:

[name_f]Susannah[/name_f]
[name_f]Anneliese[/name_f]
[name_f]Annmarie[/name_f]
[name_f]Annabeth[/name_f]

[name_f]Anthea[/name_f] is a beautiful, stylish and gentle name that has grown on me lately. I also like [name_f]Annabel[/name_f], [name_f]Susannah[/name_f], [name_f]Johanna[/name_f], [name_f]Anna[/name_f], [name_f]Annie[/name_f], [name_f]Anastasia[/name_f] and [name_f]Anneliese[/name_f].

I adore [name_f]Ann[/name_f]/[name_f]Anne[/name_f]. The name honors my late sister.

Anneline - I created this name because I adore [name_f]Anne[/name_f]/[name_f]Anna[/name_f] and several [name_f]LINE[/name_f] names.
[name_f]Anne[/name_f]
[name_f]Anna[/name_f]
[name_f]Annabel[/name_f]
[name_f]Anneliese[/name_f]
[name_f]Annelie[/name_f]
[name_f]Lily[/name_f] [name_f]Anne[/name_f]

[name_f]Marianne[/name_f], [name_f]Annika[/name_f], [name_u]Andrea[/name_u], [name_f]Annabeth[/name_f], [name_f]Antonia[/name_f], [name_f]Anwen[/name_f], and [name_f]Alexandra[/name_f] are some that haven’t been mentioned yet. The “an” makes a slightly different sound in these but [name_f]Bethan[/name_f]/[name_f]Bethany[/name_f] and [name_u]Dylan[/name_u] could be options too.

I love the suggestions of [name_f]Annabelle[/name_f], [name_f]Anneliese[/name_f], [name_f]Susannah[/name_f], [name_f]Annemarie[/name_f] and [name_f]Anastasia[/name_f].

I like many that have already been mentioned, such as [name_f]Susannah[/name_f]. One of my favourite [name_f]Ann[/name_f]- names is Annique - I don’t think I’ve ever seen it on Nameberry, though [name_f]Annika[/name_f] seems to crop up a little more. I find Annique sweet and delicate, and wholesome as fresh green leaves and a cool wind. [name_u]Love[/name_u] the -que ending too.

Annet is another I like - this feels wild and beautiful, like violet eyes and storm-swept Welsh hills, a distinctly different feel to [name_f]Annette[/name_f].

[name_f]Anna[/name_f]
[name_f]Hannah[/name_f]
[name_f]Anastasia[/name_f]
[name_f]Annelore[/name_f]
[name_f]Annika[/name_f]
[name_f]Anouk[/name_f]
[name_f]Annais[/name_f]
[name_f]Anne[/name_f]

[name_f]Annie[/name_f] is a longtime favorite of mine. Lately I’ve been liking [name_f]Antonina[/name_f] as well.

I like [name_f]Andromeda[/name_f] and [name_f]Annabel[/name_f]. :slight_smile:

I like [name_f]Nancy[/name_f] best. [name_f]Antonia[/name_f] is underrated I think. [name_f]Annaliese[/name_f] and [name_f]Annelore[/name_f] and [name_f]Annelie[/name_f] very pretty and [name_f]Marianne[/name_f] too. [name_f]Anna[/name_f] and [name_f]Anne[/name_f] and [name_f]Ann[/name_f] also wonderful as they are.

My favourites are [name_f]Annabel[/name_f]/ [name_f]Anastasia[/name_f]/ [name_f]Anna[/name_f] & [name_f]Anne[/name_f]. I love [name_f]Anne[/name_f], although I am biased as it is part of my name ****-[name_f]Anne[/name_f]! There are so many lovely possibilities!

My favourites are [name_f]Anna[/name_f], [name_f]Georgiana[/name_f], and maybe [name_f]Annabeth[/name_f]. My mum’s middle name is [name_f]Ann[/name_f] and that’s how I’d honour her. What I didn’t realise is (at more of a stretch) two of my favourite girls’ names have the ‘an’ sound too, so could also be a more subtle nod.

I like [name_f]Annabeth[/name_f], [name_f]Annika[/name_f], Hannalore, [name_f]Annelore[/name_f], and [name_f]Annaliese[/name_f]. I also like [name_f]Anna[/name_f] (Awhna)

Definately [name_f]Anahita[/name_f]