Anna Elise??

We also love [name_f]Anna[/name_f]. [name_m]Just[/name_m] struggling with a middle name. My husband loves [name_f]Elise[/name_f] so thought about [name_f]Anna[/name_f] [name_f]Elise[/name_f]. Is to close to [name_f]Anneliese[/name_f]?

Yes [name_f]Anna[/name_f] [name_f]Elise[/name_f] (whilst not the exact pronunciation) is very similar to [name_f]Anneliese[/name_f] so I was wondering why you didn’t just use [name_f]Anneliese[/name_f]?

Pronunciations- [name_f]Anna[/name_f] [name_f]Elise[/name_f]: [name_m]Ah[/name_m]-na [name_f]Elle[/name_f]-eese
[name_f]Anneliese[/name_f]: [name_f]Ann[/name_f]-elle-eese or [name_f]Ann[/name_f]-uh-leese.

Idk are you set on [name_f]Anna[/name_f] [name_f]Elise[/name_f] or want to combine it?
Combining it will open a middle name slot!

Your decision though…

I think it’s pretty. It is close to [name_f]Anneliese[/name_f], but it doesn’t really matter if you just call her [name_f]Anna[/name_f].

I agree 100% with the previous poster. :slight_smile:

Another vote for going with [name_f]Anneliese[/name_f]. You can still call her [name_f]Anna[/name_f]. Using [name_f]Anna[/name_f] [name_f]Elise[/name_f] as a name is like naming her [name_f]Eliza[/name_f] [name_f]Beth[/name_f].