Anna or Pearl?

I’ve been trying to decide on my favorite name for a girl. [name_f]Anna[/name_f] has been a favorite of mine for awhile but I recently heard the name [name_f]Pearl[/name_f] and it’s stuck with me. I like that it’s a little more unique but not too unique haha. Which do you prefer?

2 Likes

[name_f]Pearl[/name_f]! so vintage and charming

I prefer [name_f]Anna[/name_f] :slight_smile: Simple, sweet & classic without being boring.

[name_f]Pearl[/name_f] :heart:

I really like [name_f]Pearl[/name_f]! It’s one of our top names because it feels so classic without feeling dated or overused. It’s precious.

1 Like

Pearl!! its just perfect

[name_f]Anna[/name_f]! Though you really can’t go wrong either way

[name_f]Anna[/name_f] [name_f]Pearl[/name_f] sounds adorable as a combo too…

This is so tough! I think [name_f]Pearl[/name_f]? But I love both

I love both but I really adore [name_f]Pearl[/name_f] - so elegant yet fun!

[name_f]Pearl[/name_f] is my favorite!

[name_f]Anna[/name_f] is a long time favourite of mine! There’s just something about it that I love! Plus it looks really nice written down imo

1 Like

I love [name_f]Anna[/name_f] as a first and [name_f]Pearl[/name_f] as a middle.

I love the vintage underused [name_f]Pearl[/name_f].

I love [name_f]Anna[/name_f].

[name_f]Anna[/name_f] for sure!!

i love both, but pearl is just the loveliest to me!

It’s a tough choice, but I have to vote for [name_f]Anna[/name_f]. She’ll never feel boring to me :heart_eyes: Chic, strong, timeless and international.

I love [name_f]Pearl[/name_f] as well and think it’s a really cute, cool vintage choice. I can’t decide if it’s exactly my style (short, distinctive, unusual) or just a little too lacy for my tastes.

[name_f]Anna[/name_f] is a long time favourite
I also love [name_f]Pearl[/name_f] but it’s not something we can use .

But [name_f]Anna[/name_f] [name_f]Pearl[/name_f] as a pair ! Gosh !! Perfection

1 Like

I prefer [name_f]Anna[/name_f]. it’s romantic and timeless. I’ve always associated [name_f]Anna[/name_f] with [name_f]Lucy[/name_f], they give me the time kinda vibe for some reason! I’ve never been able to see the appeal of [name_f]Pearl[/name_f], I guess it’s just not my cup of tea! But I do think [name_f]Anna[/name_f] [name_f]Pearl[/name_f] would make a lovely combo! :blush:

1 Like