Anna-Sophia

[name]Love[/name] this name, but is it too frilly, or is it cute? Also, does it seem like it could age well?

Yes, love it! Another version I like is [name]Sophie[/name]-[name]Ann[/name].

Personally, I think it’s a bit frilly, and wouldn’t age wonderfully, however, your daughter might just chose to shorten it and go by [name]Anna[/name]. So if you do pick this name, be sure you like [name]Anna[/name] on it’s own, or plan on making it very clear to everyone you meet that it’s [name]Anna[/name]-[name]Sophia[/name], not [name]Anna[/name].

Nah, it’s not too frilly. [name]Seraphina[/name] is a frilly name. [name]Anna[/name] and [name]Sophia[/name] are very classic sounding names - together. I suppose it makes it a tad frillier, but so what?
Sure it ages well, cuz if she wanted to, she could drop the [name]Sophia[/name] and just be [name]Anna[/name], or vice versa.
I like [name]Anna[/name]-[name]Sophia[/name]. [name]Sophia[/name] is quite popular, so the [name]Anna[/name] makes her stand out more.
[name]Sophie[/name]-[name]Anne[/name] is super cute too!
I like a lot of double barrel names with [name]Anne[/name] and [name]Anna[/name]. :slight_smile:

You do know that that’s the name of an actress, right? AnnaSophia [name]Robb[/name].
Not a bad association since she’s been in some good movies & TV show and she hasn’t done anything crazy…yet.

[name]Anna[/name]-[name]Sophia[/name] is beautiful!! I do not think it is too frilly at all and will definitely age well. She could always go by [name]Anna[/name] or [name]Sophia[/name] also. Great choice!

This. I prefer it without the hyphen.

I love it!!

It’s on my long list as AnnaSophia smushed together, but I love it either way.

I love it! It was on our list when we were expected our youngest! I also know a [name]Anna[/name]-[name]Sophia[/name] from school and think it ages really well - it definately suits her perfectly.

I love it. And no, it’s not too frilly.

I do prefer [name]Sophie[/name]-[name]Anne[/name], but [name]Anna[/name] [name]Sophia[/name] is also lovely. I personally like how frilly and pretty it is. I love it.

I [name]LOVE[/name] [name]Anna[/name]-[name]Sophia[/name]! I think it’s adorable and will age well. Also, if she doesn’t like it when she’s older, she has tons of possibilities for what to go by. [name]Anna[/name]/[name]Anne[/name]/[name]Annie[/name]/[name]Sophia[/name]/[name]Sophie[/name]

[name]Anna[/name] [name]Sophia[/name] is pretty nice! Like PP said, she has a tonnn of nickname opportunities! I do think of the actress, AnnaSophia [name]Robb[/name], but she isn’t really a bad connotation, and she also isn’t that famous so I don’t think people would realize the connection, either.

There’s a teenage actress right now named AnnaSophia [name]Robb[/name], who plays the young [name]Carrie[/name] [name]Bradshaw[/name] on a prequel to Sex & The City. She (the actress) is the only AnnaSophia I know of, but I think she wears the name well at age 18/19. Not too prissy or cutesy. Look her up online if you want.

I love [name]Anna[/name]-[name]Sophia[/name]! I would probably do it without the hyphen, though–[name]Anna[/name] [name]Sophia[/name] as a double name just looks more classy to me. I do love the French form, though–[name]Anne[/name]-[name]Sophie[/name]–with the hyphen.

I do think of AnnaSophia [name]Robb[/name] straight away, which puts me off (she may very well be a lovely girl, but I wouldn’t want the first connection with my name to be an actress). But no, I don’t think it’s too frilly. I’ve always really loved the pairing of [name]Anna[/name]-[name]Sophia[/name]/[name]Anne[/name]-[name]Sophie[/name].

I love it. It’s a great way to use [name]Sophia[/name] [name]IMO[/name]. I think it will ages just fine.

I also know an [name]Anna[/name] [name]Sophia[/name] (not hyphenated). I really like it.

[name]Lovely[/name] name and not frilly at all. [name]Anna[/name]-[name]Sophia[/name] has many great nn as well.

I also like the french form [name]Anne[/name]-[name]Sophie[/name].