Anna-?

[name]Hi[/name] everyone I’m back still need help narrowing down the list. She will go by both. Thank-you

[name]Anna[/name]-[name]Brooke[/name]
[name]Anna[/name]-[name]Carys[/name]
[name]Anna[/name]-[name]Faith[/name]
[name]Anna[/name]-[name]Jane[/name]
[name]Anna[/name]-[name]Jean[/name]
[name]Anna[/name]-[name]Joan[/name]
[name]Anna[/name]-[name]Joy[/name]
[name]Anna[/name]-[name]Joyce[/name]
[name]Anna[/name]-[name]Kate[/name] (to close to Aniken Skywalker?)
[name]Anna[/name]-[name]Lee[/name]
[name]Anna[/name]-[name]Ruth[/name]
thanks!

My top choice is for [name]Anna[/name]-[name]Jean[/name]. I think it flows the best.

I hate when people respond to me with new suggestions when I am asking them advice on certain names… but I am about to do it to you…its a totally different style but I will always remember the name [name]Anna[/name] [name]Sophia[/name]. When I saw the preview for the movie “Because of [name]WInn[/name] [name]Dixie[/name]” it said…“And introducing [name]Anna[/name] [name]Sophia[/name]” I thought this was the most georgeous name. My husband said no, no no. I just thought I would throw it out there. Again, sorry to add one to the mix. I do like [name]Anna[/name] [name]Jean[/name]. Very cute.

I think [name]Anna[/name]-[name]Joy[/name] is a beautiful, happy sounding name. It gets my vote!

I like [name]Anna[/name]-[name]Joy[/name] best!

I think [name]Anna[/name]-[name]Kate[/name] is really cute. I don’t hear Anakin (or however it’s spelled) at all. [name]Anna[/name]-[name]Joy[/name] is lovely, too.

[name]Anna[/name]-[name]Kate[/name] would be really cute. [name]Anna[/name]-[name]Claire[/name] would also be nice.

My name is “[name]Anna[/name]” so I felt compelled to express my opinion. First, I am glad that you want to give her a “double” name because people always “double” my name anyway, treating my first and last name as a single name. Let me add that “[name]Anna[/name]” rhymes with “banana” which has plagued me my entire life. By giving her a second name maybe she won’t become another “[name]Anna[/name]-banana.” That, of course, is frequently shortened to “[name]Banana[/name].” Not a very proper name for a lawyer but what can I say. Second, if I were to have had a second name, I would have preferred “[name]Anna[/name]-[name]Kate[/name].” I have found that the name “[name]Anna[/name]” is unusual enough that I am usually the only one around. However, I have noticed that more and more little girls named “[name]Anna[/name]” are getting in trouble in public places and my heart races when a mother yells “[name]Anna[/name]!” I have finally grown to like my name because it IS unusual yet it is also simple. Good luck with your baby girl…"[name]Anna[/name]-[name]Kate[/name]" I hope.

My daughter is [name]Anna[/name] and her middle names is [name]Katherine[/name]. So, I’m partial to [name]Anna[/name]-kate. I’m also considering [name]Claire[/name] as a first name for our baby, so I also like [name]Anna[/name]-[name]Claire[/name].
Good luck.