Anna?

[name]Just[/name] wondering everyone’s thoughts on [name]Anna[/name] with my sibset…Sisters are MaeLee (goes exclusively by [name]Mae[/name]) and [name]Lucy[/name]. MN will be [name]June[/name] (at least we have that figured out). [name]Anna[/name] [name]June[/name]? Or can you think of any other variations of [name]Anna[/name] that sound good with the sibset? We are considering [name]Annika[/name], but I’m not sure…[name]Don[/name]'t want it too long since sisters names are both pretty short. The one other name we are considering is [name]Isla[/name] and while I really like it, I’m having second thoughts… I’d appreciate your opinions…

I think [name]Anna[/name] goes perfectly with this sibset! The names are classic without being too old fashioned or too popular- perfect!

[name]Mae[/name], [name]Lucy[/name] and [name]Anna[/name] are lovely! I’ve recently been a huge fan of [name]Anna[/name] - it’s so simple, timeless and just plain gorgeous. I like [name]Anna[/name] [name]Amelia[/name] [name]Violet[/name] and [name]Anna[/name] [name]Eliza[/name] [name]Maeve[/name].

Classic, beautiful and perfect with your sibset.