Annabel or Annabeth?

Which do you like better?

[name]Annabelle[/name]…

[name]Annabel[/name], no contest

[name]Annabel[/name] :slight_smile:

Thanks! It seems to be unanimous. :slight_smile:

I like both-I would have used [name]Annabelle[/name]-but my ex-boyfriend named his daughter that-b/c I love it! I love both really-[name]Anna[/name] anything is great.

[name]Annabel[/name]

I like Annabeth, but [name]Annabel[/name] is one of absolute favourite names, so it’s no contest really :slight_smile:

I actually prefer Annabeth but only because all of the “[name]Bell[/name]” names are so pupular right now…both are pretty imo.

I prefer Annabeth.

[name]Annabel[/name]. Though I like Annabeth because I’ve never heard it before, but it’s a bit disjointed.

What about [name]Annabel[/name] [name]Elizabeth[/name] or [name]Bethanne[/name] or [name]Bethany[/name]?

I have an [name]Annabel[/name], so I am biased…I know people worry about “bel” names being popular, but we have lived in Chicago & L.A. and have only met 2 other Annabels (1 in each location). My [name]Annabel[/name] is 4, and she is named after my grandmothers, [name]Ann[/name] & [name]Janie[/name] [name]Belle[/name]. I think it is a combination of sweet, sassy, & sophisticated :slight_smile:

Thanks everyone for the replies! We are still undecided on a name, but this definitely helps narrow down the list!

[name]Hi[/name]! I’m late to the party, but I just wanted to add my vote for [name]Annabel[/name]! :slight_smile:

Good luck! :slight_smile:

I loove [name]Annabel[/name] :wink: I do know an [name]Anna[/name] whose middle name is [name]Beth[/name], so she goes by [name]Anna[/name] [name]Beth[/name], I always liked how it sounded, but I prefer [name]Annabel[/name].

My vote is for Annabeth simply because of the [name]Edgar[/name] [name]Allen[/name] [name]Poe[/name] poem “[name]Annabel[/name] [name]Lee[/name]” though she is said to be beautiful it is still about a dead girl and that’s what sticks for me:) Mr. [name]Poe[/name] ruined several names for me because I associate them with death now:(

[name]How[/name] funny! I love that poem by [name]Poe[/name], and it’s part of the appeal of the name [name]Annabel[/name] for me.

Lol I really think it’s how you see the poem my sis loves it says it’s about undying love where as I see it as a mans sick obession with a poor dead girl. :slight_smile: It is a beautiful name I just have a weird hang up.

I would choose Annabeth, but both names are gorgeous.

[name]Annabel[/name] (or [name]Annabelle[/name]) :slight_smile: