Annabeth

See the results of this poll: Do you like the name Annabeth?

Respondents: 31 (This poll is closed)

• Yes: 19 (61%)
  • No: 5 (16%)
  • Maybe: 7 (23%)

Annabeth is a character from the children’s book series, [name]Percy[/name] [name]Jackson[/name] and the Olympians. Having read the series, I sort of like this name. It’s got a popular, mainstream feeling, but different from all the Annabelles and Annabellas out there. That being said, it does seem a little made up. It’s sort of like a compound name, adding [name]Anna[/name] and [name]Beth[/name], but I think it works.

[name]Hana[/name]

Thanks! I saw the movie and after saying the name a few times I started loving it.

I like it, it is a nice alternative to [name]Annabelle[/name] to me it is no more made up than [name]Anna[/name] [name]Belle[/name]

Like the previous poster, I’m familiar with the name having read the [name]Percy[/name] [name]Jackson[/name] series (they used to be one of my favorite series, actually) so I kind of like the name. I think it’s very made-up sounding, though, so I would use it as a nickname for [name]Anna[/name] [name]Elizabeth[/name] or [name]Anne[/name] [name]Elizabeth[/name].

I [name]LOVE[/name] the name Annabeth!

I think it’s lovely. Like a nice twist on [name]Annabel[/name].

I like it. Makes me think of actress Annabeth [name]Gish[/name]. I like that style of name like [name]Annemarie[/name], ect.

I don’t mind it, but I do prefer so many other [name]Ann[/name]- names. Annabeth has an old-fashioned vibe to it, but still works well in this modern day. It’s sweet.