Annacaiah?

I feel like I have met someone years ago with this name, but am pretty sure the spelling was different. I don’t remember how it was spelled. Have you heard this name before? Can you think of a better spelling? [name_f]Anna[/name_f]-kay-uh (not Aw-na)

What do you think of this name?

I’ve never heard of it before. I fear I feel it’s TOO unique, overdose of the a vowel, just a bit too much. It sounds like a name someone has thrown together. I’m pretty sure the name would end up being shortened very quickly

it does seem a little much. it would definitely turn into a nickname.

what about [name_f]Annika[/name_f]?

Maybe a double barreled name? [name_f]Anna[/name_f]-[name_f]Kaia[/name_f]. With [name_f]Kaia[/name_f] being pronounced Kie-uh (Kie to rhyme with Lie).
Or even without the dash [name_f]Anna[/name_f] [name_f]Caia[/name_f]. (it can be spelt with a K or a C… K being the more popular spelling but C being the original one)

Ananiah is a Bible name, so is Amaziah and Berechiah and [name_m]Hezekiah[/name_m].

Anakiah/Annaciah seems like a mash up of [name_f]Annika[/name_f] and that type of Biblical name.

It is a pleasant sounding name I have to admit and it wouldn’t be seen as totally crazy with all the Aaliayah’s out there. I personally prefer the simpler Anakiah to prevent pronunciation problems.

It doesn’t seem too out there but not my style so much… But honestly, I absolutely [name_f]LOVE[/name_f] the suggestion of [name_f]Annika[/name_f]. Such a gorgeous name.

[name_f]LOVE[/name_f] the name [name_f]Annika[/name_f]… one of my favorites.

I love Annaka, spelled this way, as it is my cousin’s name…though I wouldn’t use it. Thanks for the response everyone!