Annalise

I just watched a show the other day, that had a female lead named [name_f]Annalise[/name_f] and I quite liked it. (It also had a lead named [name_f]Michaela[/name_f], I was so happy).

What is you opinion on the name [name_f]Annalise[/name_f]?

We actually considered [name_f]Anneliese[/name_f], since we always try to keep the name as close to the original as possible, but we are afraid that everyone will try to americanize the pronunciation and don’t say it the traditional way. [name_f]Annalise[/name_f] seems less problematic that way.

And as for middle names, none of the middle we have now are set. We have a small list of ones we like ([name_f]Vera[/name_f], [name_f]Bel[/name_f]én, [name_f]Raquel[/name_f], Pílar and some more traditional spanish names), but none of our f/m combos are permanent.

We don’t even know which first name we’re using, we had it narrowed down 2 weeks ago, but we just can’t seem to settle (might be the fact that the end is so near, and we’re freaking out a bit). So it can go all ways from here.

I love [name_f]Annalise[/name_f]! It’s on my list. By any chance was the show [name_m]How[/name_m] To Get Away With Murder? Haha, I need to catch up on that show.

It was htgawm :slight_smile: I’ve been binge watching it last week (well, there’s only 9 episodes). The mid season finale had me in awe for a couple days. :slight_smile:

Thanks, Adelina_Sophia and Eoxima!

Is there anyone else out there that wants to share their opinion about [name_f]Annalise[/name_f] with me?

[name_f]Annalise[/name_f] is nice. I like Annaese as well. Pronounced [name_m]Ah[/name_m]-na-eas.

Thank You, Theirishsaint!

Anyone else care to share?

I like the name, but I love the character.

Thak you, Southern.maple :slight_smile: