Anne and Jane??

Alright so like i’ve said in my other posts, were having twins! (due in october) We’ve already picked out two boys names ([name_m]Liam[/name_m] and [name_m]Chace[/name_m]) and are still working on girls. Before now we weren’t going to do anything with family ties but we’ve reconsidered since we already have a son named [name_m]Tallen[/name_m] [name_u]Alex[/name_u] which is a family name. The only two we could come up with that haven’t already been used in our family are [name_f]Jane[/name_f] and [name_f]Anne[/name_f]. Can you think of a way to make these more modern??

Sorry for the long post!

Also, if you can think of anything, tristan, rosetta, and primrose are also family names, but they are both fairly young and i think anything with these names could cause confusion

[name_f]Anne[/name_f] is very easy to modernize, but [name_f]Jane[/name_f] is a bit harder. Some ideas from NB’s “Internation Variations of…” pages and then pairs I like them in:

[name_f]Anais[/name_f] (ahn-eye-EES, ah-[name_m]NYE[/name_m], or ah-NAYS - I’ve heard all three)
[name_f]Annelie[/name_f]
[name_f]Annelle[/name_f]
[name_f]Annika[/name_f]
[name_f]Anouk[/name_f]
[name_f]Anya[/name_f]
[name_f]Nina[/name_f]

[name_f]Gianna[/name_f]
[name_f]Jana[/name_f]
[name_f]Jasia[/name_f]
[name_f]Shena[/name_f]

[name_f]Nina[/name_f] & [name_f]Gianna[/name_f]
[name_f]Anya[/name_f] & [name_f]Jana[/name_f]
[name_f]Anouk[/name_f] & [name_f]Jasia[/name_f]
[name_f]Annika[/name_f] & [name_f]Shena[/name_f]

I think [name_f]Jane[/name_f] is great as it is. You could use [name_f]Janey[/name_f] for a nickname. I like Jenet as a different form, and I love [name_f]Johanna[/name_f]/[name_f]Joanna[/name_f]. [name_u]Jean[/name_u] and [name_f]Jeanie[/name_f] are also possible.

[name_f]Anne[/name_f] however does feel dated to me. [name_f]Anna[/name_f], [name_f]Anya[/name_f], [name_f]Annie[/name_f], [name_f]Anouk[/name_f], [name_f]Annika[/name_f] are all lovely.

[name_f]Anna[/name_f] and [name_f]Jane[/name_f]
[name_f]Annika[/name_f] and Jenet
[name_f]Annie[/name_f] and [name_u]Jean[/name_u]
[name_f]Anouk[/name_f] and [name_f]Jeanne[/name_f] for a [name_m]French[/name_m] pair.

[name_f]Anne[/name_f] is my all time favorite name. [name_f]Jane[/name_f] is also a favorite. Why change perfection?