Anne or Grace?

I love [name_u]Anne[/name_u]! It’s warm and familiar but feels unexpected on a baby. And I adore the nn [name_f]Annie[/name_f]! [name_u]Anne[/name_u] [name_f]Dorothea[/name_f] would be my pick :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

I would pair
[name_u]Anne[/name_u] [name_f]Magdalene[/name_f]
[name_f]Grace[/name_f] [name_f]Katherine[/name_f]

I think I would pick [name_u]Anne[/name_u] for the family significance.

1 Like

I would for sure choose [name_u]Anne[/name_u], but I’d pick [name_f]Anna[/name_f] above that.

[name_f]My[/name_f] favorite out of these is [name_u]Anne[/name_u] [name_f]Lavinia[/name_f]!

1 Like

Anne, but I’d probably call her [name_f]Annie[/name_f].

Definitely [name_f]Grace[/name_f]! [name_f]My[/name_f] name is [name_f]Grace[/name_f] and whilst I used to not like my name because I was one of multiple in my grade, I do love it now!

I know a [name_f]Grace[/name_f] [name_f]Elizabeth[/name_f] and I think that’s very pretty. [name_f]Grace[/name_f] [name_f]Katherine[/name_f], [name_f]Grace[/name_f] [name_f]Olivia[/name_f] and [name_f]Grace[/name_f] [name_f]Rebecca[/name_f] are also gorgeous.

Ooh, very hard. I prefer [name_f]Grace[/name_f] in general, but can’t really see me with a [name_f]Grace[/name_f], and I love the nn [name_f]Annie[/name_f]. I would probably go either [name_f]Grace[/name_f] [name_f]Magdalene[/name_f] nn Cici or [name_u]Anne[/name_u] [name_f]Olivia[/name_f] nn [name_f]Annie[/name_f]; and only because I like [name_f]Grace[/name_f] [name_f]Magdalene[/name_f] more am I going for [name_f]Grace[/name_f]. :heart: [name_f]Grace[/name_f] [name_f]Olivia[/name_f] is also so ridiculously sweet.

Anne! It’s so sweet and underappreciated.

I would choose [name_u]Anne[/name_u], although I quite like both, because I just love [name_f]Annie[/name_f].

Anne [name_f]Olivia[/name_f] or [name_f]Grace[/name_f] [name_f]Magdalene[/name_f] would both be gorgeous :slight_smile:

wow, we had the same exact two combo ideas :joy: love both of them

1 Like

I like both but slightly favor [name_f]Grace[/name_f].

I love the middles you listed, but for flow, my top combos would be [name_f]Grace[/name_f] [name_f]Lavinia[/name_f] and [name_u]Anne[/name_u] [name_f]Elizabeth[/name_f].

If I was swapping the order I’d go for [name_f]Dorothea[/name_f]/Magdalene [name_f]Grace[/name_f] and [name_f]Imogen[/name_f] [name_u]Anne[/name_u].

1 Like

haha, indeed! I’ve loved [name_u]Anne[/name_u] [name_f]Olivia[/name_f]/Anne [name_u]Emilia[/name_u] since Fringe was on TV, but [name_u]Anne[/name_u] always seemed a bit too simple for my taste. I love [name_f]Annie[/name_f], but there’s other ways I’d prefer to get there? I’m hardcore crushing on [name_f]Magdalen/name_f lately, though, and I agree [name_f]Grace[/name_f] [name_f]Magdalene[/name_f] is gorgeous! (obviously, lol. :wink:) I was a little sad not to see more of [name_f]Magdalene[/name_f] in this thread, honestly, but it’s nice to see a fellow [name_f]Grace[/name_f] [name_f]Magdalene[/name_f] lover!

I would use [name_u]Anne[/name_u] with the nickname [name_f]Annie[/name_f], but if it was either [name_u]Anne[/name_u] (no nickname) or [name_f]Grace[/name_f] (no nickname), I would choose [name_f]Grace[/name_f].

I like [name_f]Lavinia[/name_f] best for the middle to both.

I like both [name_u]Anne[/name_u] and [name_f]Grace[/name_f], but like [name_u]Anne[/name_u] more. [name_f]Grace[/name_f] is more cuter, though

I don’t think [name_f]Dorothea[/name_f] goes with [name_u]Anne[/name_u], though.

Anne [name_f]Dorothea[/name_f], [name_u]Anne[/name_u] [name_f]Magdalene[/name_f] or [name_u]Anne[/name_u] [name_f]Rebecca[/name_f]( though I prefer [name_f]Rebecca[/name_f] [name_u]Anne[/name_u])

I adore [name_f]Grace[/name_f]! Stunning,

Grace [name_f]Dorothea[/name_f] is breathtaking

Between the two, I would definitely go with [name_f]Grace[/name_f]. I really like [name_f]Grace[/name_f], even if it is popular. [name_u]Anne[/name_u] is my middle name and I’ve honestly never like it. [name_f]Annie[/name_f], though…[name_f]Annie[/name_f] I absolutely adore. I like [name_f]Grace[/name_f] [name_f]Imogen[/name_f] or [name_f]Grace[/name_f] [name_f]Katherine[/name_f].

I disagree vehemently :two_hearts: [name_u]Anne[/name_u] [name_f]Dorothea[/name_f] is so charming to me.

Anne [name_f]Elizabeth[/name_f] or [name_u]Anne[/name_u] [name_f]Magdalene[/name_f]!