ANNEKE

need a unique middle name
I thought [name]Anneke[/name] [name]June[/name] was quite sweet :slight_smile:
baby will have two last names one starts with S and other starts with R they are both one syllable

Willemijn is an option too, its a family name

[name]LOVE[/name] Willemijn!
[name]How[/name] about [name]Anneke[/name] Willemijn? nn [name]Willa[/name] for short? That way the name you want and the family name get included… Also, neither are filler names and you won’t have to worry about usage due to increasing popularity. Safe to say your names are European enough to remain distinctive. :slight_smile:

[name]Said[/name] in Dutch, [name]Anneke[/name] Willemijn sounds gorgeous! Whereas if you shorten the middle name, somehow it sounds a little like the end is missing. What do you think?

i do love [name]Anneke[/name] Willemijn and my Tante (aunt) mijn would be proud :slight_smile:

but we wouldnt call her willa, we’d call her [name]Anneke[/name].
not sure if i want two names that are three syllable; as babe will have both our last names, but the last names are one syllable. gosh so many decisions!!!

Was hoping you’d reply!! Wanted to tell you that ever since I replied you, [name]Anneke[/name] Willemijn just kept coming up in my head. If you do like it too, I say go with it! [name]Anneke[/name] is lovely to go by. Also, as you’ve said, your surnames are only a syllable each… [name]Anneke[/name] Willemijn -. Honestly, it’s still comfortable, no? Not only does it look pretty, it sounds pretty… and is meaningful! Falling so in love with this name right now, I hope you go with it. Hahaha. :slight_smile:

Was hoping you’d reply!! Wanted to tell you that ever since I replied you, [name]Anneke[/name] Willemijn just kept coming up in my head. If you do like it too, I say go with it! [name]Anneke[/name] is lovely to go by. Also, as you’ve said, your surnames are only a syllable each… [name]Anneke[/name] Willemijn -. Honestly, it’s still comfortable, no? Not only does it look pretty, it sounds pretty… and is meaningful! Falling so in love with this name right now, I hope you go with it. Hahaha. :)[/quote]

I love [name]Anneke[/name] Willemijn, too!

Definitely your Dutch family name over [name]June[/name]. Not a fan of [name]June[/name] and not a fan of the three consecutive names in 1-syllable.

[name]Love[/name] [name]Anneke[/name]!

thanks ! we actually [name]JUST[/name] talked about how we feel [name]Anneke[/name] Willemijn will be too much dutch. lol baby will actually be part Czech too. my mom was born in holland and my partner was born in czech
and we keep saying
[name]Anneke[/name] [name]June[/name] Schmidt Rous (the two last names) and think it flows so nicely; even simply [name]Anneke[/name] [name]June[/name]
i think we’d actually call her anneke june moreso than just anneke all the time with this name.
i love vintage classic names too.

it is nice to keep willemijn too, we have an aunt and cousin with this name. ohhhhh the decisions decisions…

Well I thinknwe are still thinking anneke [name]June[/name].
But I think we need a backup girls
name.
I think I’ll start a new post perhaps. 8 more
weeks to go! Thanks
for everyones help!

I love [name]Anneke[/name] Willemijn!