Annelise :)

• Finally found a spelling of this name that I love :). This form of the name is dutch and I find it very soft and pretty.

• Pronounced (anna-lease). the first A in anna is like the A in the name [name]Sal[/name] not like the A in the name [name]Anne[/name].

Might be easier to pronounce if I spelled it [name]Annalise[/name], but I really don't like the 'anal' part in there! haha.  So I think I'll stick with [name]Annelise[/name] regardless.   And I much prefere [name]Annelise[/name] to [name]Anneliese[/name].

• Little cousin is named Annabelle (nn Bella), but I think Annelise (nn Annie) is different enough, yea??

• Looove the nn [name]Annie[/name]!

-[name]How[/name] does it sound in my sib set?

-[name]Annelise[/name] [name]Daphne[/name], [name]Annelise[/name] [name]Dahlia[/name], [name]Annelise[/name] [name]Daisy[/name], [name]Annelise[/name] [name]Camille[/name], [name]Annelise[/name] [name]Pearl[/name] (annie/annie pearl), or [name]Annelise[/name] [name]Ruby[/name] (annie/annie rue)?

• Does the ‘anal ease’ thing bother u at all? Spelling it [name]Annelise[/name] seems to fix that issue for the most part I think.

• Is this a modern name or a vintage old fashioned one?

Thanks!!

[name]Annelise[/name] is a beautiful, classic name (though I prefer the [name]Anneliese[/name] spelling). I never thought of the ‘anal ease’ thing! I don’t think that will be a problem. It sounds lovely with [name]Robby[/name] and [name]Violet[/name]. [name]Annelise[/name] [name]Camille[/name] is devine and [name]Annie[/name] [name]Rue[/name] is about the cutest thing I’ve ever heard! You can’t go wrong with either of those options!

Aw, thanks! I think I want to stick with flower mn’s but [name]Annie[/name] rue is pretty cute ;). [name]Annelise[/name] daisy is cute. I also like [name]Annelise[/name] dahlia and [name]Annelise[/name] [name]Daphne[/name]. Oh and [name]Annelise[/name] camille
Flows really well. [name]Love[/name] nn [name]Annie[/name].

[name]Glad[/name] u like this name!!

I think [name]Annelise[/name] is SUCH a lovely name! I’d love to meet a little girl with this name, and would even consider it for our own little girl. :slight_smile: Of the middle names you’re considering, my favorite is [name]Annelise[/name] [name]Camille[/name] - beautiful!! And I think it works great with [name]Robby[/name] and [name]Violet[/name]. :slight_smile:

I think it’s beautiful and I like it with the middle names [name]Daisy[/name] and [name]Ruby[/name].

Sadly, every spelling of this name makes me think of the “anal ease” thing. I can’t shake it, and I don’t know why. :frowning:

[name]Annelise[/name] is pretty, although I really only like it with the second half of the name pronounced like “lee-sa” or “lee-za” since [name]Liese[/name] ([name]Lise[/name]) is pronounced more like [name]Lisa[/name] or [name]Leeza[/name] in [name]German[/name] and Dutch. [name]Anna[/name]-lease seems like it should be spelled Annelies. That said, it does sound nice with [name]Robby[/name] and [name]Violet[/name]. I like the nn [name]Annie[/name], and I don’t think having an [name]Annabelle[/name] “[name]Bella[/name]” and an [name]Annelise[/name] “[name]Annie[/name]” in the same family is a problem. Of course, [name]Bella[/name] could always decide she wants to go by [name]Annie[/name] in the future, and that could be aggravating if you see them often.

I like [name]Annelise[/name] [name]Ruby[/name] best. [name]Annie[/name] [name]Rue[/name] is really cute.