Annevieve

What do you think of the name Annevieve? [name]Anne[/name] + [name]Genevieve[/name]?

I was thinking of using this name in honor of [name]Genevieve[/name] Bujold for her performance as [name]Anne[/name] Boleyn in “[name]Anne[/name] of the Thousand Days” (1969).

[name]Anne[/name]-uh-veve or On-vee-ehve (French way).

Oh, I [name]LOVE[/name] that movie! [name]Genevieve[/name] Bujold is so great in it!

That said, I’m not a big fan of Annevieve. I had to look at it for a minute to figure out how to pronounce it, and the first try was “[name]Ann[/name]-Veeve” until I realized what it was supposed to be.

What about [name]Genevieve[/name] [name]Anne[/name]?

I would say [name]Ann[/name]-uh-veev instinctively, I don’t mind it actually, I could see it growing on me.

Annevieve isnt French so I would say it “anne veev” or “anna veev” I think its nice even though Im not a huge fan of smush names.

If you want a real French name I would use [name]Anne[/name]-[name]Genevieve[/name] but beware in French [name]Anne[/name] sounds more like “an” with a little bit of “ah” sound “ahn” so neither name would make an on sound. Heres an audio Anne Petit pronunciation: How to pronounce Anne Petit in French

I could get on board with Annevieve. [name]Anne[/name]-uh-veev. I don’t know if I’d use it myself though.

I like it and had no problems reading it. I think it’s lovely.

I think its fine enough but I would like [name]Anne[/name] [name]Genevieve[/name] better:).