Anniversary names...a challenge

When we got pregnant with our first baby we found out on valentines day. If we had a girl I wanted to use [name_u]Valentine[/name_u] as a middle name (DH vetoed it as a first as he didn’t like any nns)
This month I am feeling hopeful! AF due tomorrow so we’ll see but thought I’d have some fun with some names. Our anniversary is on Thursday and I might try to hold out testing until then if AF hasn’t arrived by then!
Are there any girly names that correspond or might give us a nice relation back to our wedding or celebration etc?
Thanks!
thought you’d like the challenge :slight_smile:

Not really specific ideas, more a collection of thoughts, but…
The most obvious one would be [name_f]May[/name_f]/[name_f]Mae[/name_f] for the month of your anniversary. If you remember the flowers in your bouquet, do any of them make usable names- [name_f]Rose[/name_f], [name_f]Lily[/name_f], etc.? Are there songs from your wedding (the song you walked up the aisle to, used for your first dance, etc.) that could inspire a name? Could the name of the location of your wedding- e.g. city or name of the church- be used as a name?