Announcing baby #4!

He’s here! [name_m]Louis[/name_m] [name_m]Antony[/name_m] [name_u]Flynn[/name_u] was born early this morning, a little brother for [name_f]Violet[/name_f], [name_m]Hugo[/name_m] and [name_u]Darcy[/name_u].

[name_m]Louis[/name_m] (pronounced Lou-ee) was our runner up name for both [name_m]Hugo[/name_m] and [name_u]Darcy[/name_u]. This little one really looks like a [name_m]Louis[/name_m]!

[name_m]Antony[/name_m] is in honour of my husband’s grandmother, [name_f]Antonia[/name_f], who sadly passed away just before [name_u]Christmas[/name_u], and my late grandfather, [name_m]Anton[/name_m].

[name_u]Flynn[/name_u] was our second choice for his first name and means “son of the red haired one”, which my husband likes because his father is a redhead. I also like that it’s a similar meaning to my other grandfather’s name, [name_u]Roy[/name_u].

Thanks to the Nameberry community for all your help in choosing our little one’s name and to everybody who commented on my posts or answered my endless polls!

68 Likes

Hooray!!! Congratulations, so happy for you & your family!! What a meaningful name your boy has :heart:

1 Like

Louis’ full name is so dashing and it goes so well with his older siblings. Congratulations!

1 Like

Huge congratulations [name_f]Sarah[/name_f]! [name_m]Louis[/name_m] is a stunning name — my favourite for you from the off. What a gorgeous group they all make :two_hearts:

Good luck!

1 Like

[name_u]Perfect[/name_u]! [name_u]Welcome[/name_u], [name_m]Louis[/name_m]!

1 Like

Congratulations on your latest arrival :heart:

1 Like

Congratulations! I absolutely love [name_m]Louis[/name_m] with your other children’s names, it’s gorgeous :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Congratulations! What a posh set!

1 Like

Congratulations! That’s a beautiful name, and goes well with the others too. :heart:

1 Like

Congratulations! He has a beautiful and meaningful name.

1 Like

such a lovely and meaningful name! congratulations :yellow_heart:

1 Like

Congratulations!! What a lovely name he has! :heartpulse:

1 Like

congratulations!! welcome to the world, louis :heart:

1 Like

Congratulations Sarah!!! What a lovely name!

1 Like

Congrats, [name_f]Sarah[/name_f]! [name_m]Louis[/name_m] is a fantastic choice!

1 Like

Congratulations on your little boy! What a handsome name he has! And it sounds just perfect with his older siblings’ names. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like