Announcing the arrival of Vivenne Camille

[name]Hi[/name] everyone,

I just wanted to post that our sweet little angel was born last night at home, in the water, in an amazing, beautiful and empowering birth and after much deliberation we have officially named her [name]Vivienne[/name] [name]Camille[/name]. She was born at 9:27 p.m. on 12/16/09 and we waited patiently for 42 full weeks to meet her. She was 9 lbs. 2 oz. and 21 inches long and we are both doing fantastic!!!

We thought about also including the name [name]Lola[/name] as a middle name, since that was the name my sons really wanted for her, but decided against it (they can make [name]Lola[/name] their “pet” name for her if they want) and it just feels like a perfect name for her! Thank you for all of your input over these last several months as we have deliberated and experimented with various different names. I feel like we picked something really beautiful for her. She joins big brothers [name]Tristan[/name] and [name]Nathaniel[/name].

[name]Hi[/name]! :slight_smile: I saw your other thread, but wanted to congatulate you here, too! I [name]LOVE[/name] the name [name]Vivienne[/name] [name]Camille[/name] (I think it’s perfect), and I hope you and [name]Vivienne[/name] are doing well! :slight_smile:

[name]Happy[/name] Holidays! :slight_smile:

Congratulations!!! I love [name]Vivienne[/name] (esp with this spelling!!)

Congratulations! A beautiful name for a beautiful baby I’m sure!

Beautiful name – congratulations!

[name]Vivienne[/name] [name]Camille[/name] is beautiful, an excellent choice, like [name]Jill[/name] I wanted to wish you all the best and send my warmest congratulations here on the Birth Announcement site.

Congratulations!

Congratulations! My best to your whole family.

Oh, congrats, congrats! I’m sorry, I don’t think I’ve read any other posts or threads, but, oh, my goodness, CONGRATS! [name]Vivienne[/name] [name]Camille[/name] is SO SO SO pretty, and I’m getting so enthusiastic over this, aren’t I? I’m just always so happy for newborns and their mothers and fathers!

This is niki72, and, WOW, con . . . grat . . . u . . . lations . . . ! Amazing, truly amazing. :o

:slight_smile: !!

Gorgeous name. Congrats!

that name is to die for! it is beautiful!! such elegance, congratulations!

What a very regal name, its fabulous!

Congrats x