Announcing the arrival of Vivienne Camille

[name]Hi[/name] everyone,

I just wanted to post that our sweet little angel was born last night at home, in the water, in an amazing, beautiful and empowering birth and after much deliberation we have officially named her [name]Vivienne[/name] [name]Camille[/name]. She was born at 9:27 p.m. on 12/16/09 and we waited patiently for 42 full weeks to meet her. She was 9 lbs. 2 oz. and 21 inches long and we are both doing fantastic!!!

We thought about also including the name [name]Lola[/name] as a middle name, since that was the name my sons really wanted for her, but decided against it (they can make [name]Lola[/name] their “pet” name for her if they want) and it just feels like a perfect name for her! Thank you for all of your input over these last several months as we have deliberated and experimented with various different names. I feel like we picked something really beautiful for her. She joins big brothers [name]Tristan[/name] and [name]Nathaniel[/name].

Congratulations and welcome [name]Vivienne[/name] [name]Camille[/name]! What a beautiful name - you could not have done better! And I love it with [name]Tristan[/name] and [name]Nathaniel[/name] too.

Congratulations! It sounds like you had a wonderful birth experience, and her name reflects it! It’s gorgeous!

Congratulations, and her name is beautiful!

Oh my goodness, what a stunningly beautiful name; so feminine, elegant, classy, romantic… I could go on and on. [name]Camille[/name] is one of my favorite names, too :). A huge congratulations, this holiday season is sure to be extra special this year. Best wishes!

[name]Vivienne[/name] and [name]Camille[/name] are both on my list of favorite names! Give her a hug from me. [name]Welcome[/name], little [name]Vivienne[/name] [name]Camille[/name]!

[name]Welcome[/name], [name]Vivienne[/name] [name]Camille[/name]! What lovely names, and they go perfectly together.

Congratulations! I absolutely love the name you chose, and could look at it all day! :slight_smile: I’m so glad that everything went well, and I wish you the very best!

Take care! :slight_smile:

[name]How[/name] pretty!

You chose a very beautiful name, [name]Vivienne[/name] [name]Camille[/name] is just too cute and it sounds very elegant!

congrats!!!

wow! i really love the name. i love the spelling of of vivienne. stunning choice!

Congratulations! What a beautiful, elegant name and perfect with your son’s name too!