Announcing the birth of my goddaughter!

I got a phone call from my friend that she had a baby girl. The baby is named [name]Willa[/name] [name]Bryony[/name] [name]Ines[/name]. She joins big sisters [name]Tessa[/name] [name]Ingrid[/name] [name]Rose[/name] and [name]India[/name] [name]Louise[/name] [name]Helen[/name]. Thank you so much to the berries who helped my friend naming her daughter and special thanks to the berry who suggested [name]Willa[/name]! I can’t wait to meet my beautifully named goddaughter.:slight_smile:

[name]Willa[/name] and [name]Bryony[/name] are two of my favourite names. Congratulations. :smiley:

Congratulations wonderful news and she has a lovely name. I like the common link in the girl’s names with the initial I.

Is [name]Bryony[/name] pronouced [name]Bree[/name]-oh-ny or [name]Bree[/name]-a-ny?

[name]Bryony[/name] is pronounced [name]Brian[/name]-ee

Congrats to you Godmama Princessimogen on the birth of [name]Willa[/name] [name]Bryony[/name] [name]Ines[/name]. Her and her sisters have lovely names!

Congratulations, both to you and your friend’s family! [name]Willa[/name] [name]Bryony[/name] [name]Ines[/name] is just gorgeous, and fits so well with sisters [name]Tessa[/name] and [name]India[/name]!

All the best!

Congrats! I love [name]Willa[/name] [name]Bryony[/name] [name]Ines[/name]!

I love all the girls names, congrats on your new goddaughter!

Congrats on your new goddaughter!! [name]Tessa[/name], [name]India[/name], and [name]Willa[/name] are gorgeous together!

Gorgeous sibset!! [name]LOVE[/name] [name]Willa[/name] [name]Bryony[/name] [name]Ines[/name]!

Oh my goodness! I need to look in this forum more often - I suggested [name]Willa[/name]! :slight_smile: Congratulations on your beautiful new goddaughter!!!