Another Grey's Anatomy Baby!

[name]Jessica[/name] Capshaw, better known as Dr. Ariziba [name]Robbins[/name] of Greys Anatomy, gave birth to her second child, a baby girl!
[name]Eve[/name] [name]Augusta[/name] Gavigan! [name]Eve[/name] joins big brother [name]Luke[/name].

The Greys Anatomy set is PACKED with children!

[name]Ellen[/name] [name]Pompeo[/name]/ [name]Meredith[/name] [name]Grey[/name]- [name]Stella[/name] [name]Luna[/name] (1)
[name]Kim[/name] Raver/ [name]Teddy[/name] Altmen- [name]Luke[/name] [name]West[/name] (8) and [name]Leo[/name] Kipling (3)
[name]Justin[/name] Chambers/ [name]Alex[/name] Karev- [name]Isabella[/name] (15), [name]Maya[/name] (twin) (12), [name]Kaila[/name] (twin) (12), [name]Eve/name, and [name]Jackson[/name] (8)
[name]Patrick[/name] [name]Dempsey[/name]/ [name]Derek[/name] [name]Shepherd[/name]- Taulua (7), [name]Darby[/name] [name]Galen[/name] (twin) (3), and [name]Sullivan[/name] [name]Patrick[/name] (twin) (3).
[name]Chandra[/name] [name]Wilson[/name]/ [name]Miranda[/name] [name]Bailey[/name]- [name]Serena[/name] (13), [name]Joy[/name] (11), and [name]Michael[/name] (2)
[name]James[/name] Pickens [name]Jr[/name]. /[name]Richard[/name] [name]Webber[/name]- [name]Carl[/name] Tharps and [name]Gavyn[/name] Picken
Chyler [name]Leigh[/name]/ [name]Lexi[/name] [name]Grey[/name]- [name]Noah[/name] Wilde (6), [name]Taelyn[/name] [name]Leigh[/name] (4), and [name]Anniston[/name] [name]Kae[/name] (1)
[name]Kevin[/name] McKidd/ [name]Owen[/name] [name]Hunt[/name]- [name]Joseph[/name] and [name]Iona[/name]
[name]Eric[/name] [name]Dane[/name]/[name]Mark[/name] [name]Sloan[/name]- [name]Billie[/name] [name]Beatrice[/name] (6 months)

It’s cute, I love [name]Augusta[/name], but with a long running series like [name]Grey[/name]'s Anatomy, I would have avoided doubling up on baby names, even if that are so many and there’s a significant age gap between the two [name]Eve[/name]'s (and [name]Luke[/name]'s).

I love [name]Jessica[/name]‘s kids’ names, they are gorgeous. (I also love [name]Kim[/name] Raver’s sons’ names.)

[name]Alexis[/name]

I think [name]Jessica[/name] Capshaw ([name]Arizona[/name] [name]Robbins[/name]) picked a great name in [name]Eve[/name] [name]Augusta[/name]. It’s really rather unexpected as a pairing, I think, but it works very well! [name]Eve[/name] and [name]Luke[/name] are great together, too.

As for the rest of the [name]Grey[/name]'s Anatomy crew, here are my thoughts:

[name]Ellen[/name] [name]Pompeo[/name] ([name]Meredith[/name] [name]Grey[/name]) - I’ve never loved [name]Stella[/name] [name]Luna[/name]. I think [name]Stella[/name] is a great name, but [name]Stella[/name] [name]Luna[/name] is just plain cheesy, both because of the star-moon thing and the book connection. I think [name]Stella[/name] [name]Kathleen[/name], in honor of [name]Ellen[/name]'s own middle name, would’ve been nicer, but that’s just me.

[name]Justin[/name] Chambers ([name]Alex[/name] Karev) - I think the Chambers kids have pretty decent names! Not my personal favorites, but overall quite nice. [name]Isabella[/name], [name]Maya[/name], [name]Kaila[/name], [name]Eva[/name], and [name]Jackson[/name] fit nicely. I would’ve spelled [name]Kaila[/name] as [name]Kayla[/name], probably, and it is my least favorite name. And, his daughter is [name]Eva[/name], not [name]Eve[/name], so I think the whole re-using of the name issue isn’t a problem at all!

[name]Chandra[/name] [name]Wilson[/name] ([name]Miranda[/name] [name]Bailey[/name]) - I think [name]Serena[/name], [name]Joy[/name], and [name]Michael[/name] are wonderful names, especially [name]Serena[/name] and [name]Joy[/name], which have such great meanings! [name]Michael[/name]'s is nice, too.

[name]James[/name] Pickens, [name]Jr[/name]. ([name]Richard[/name] [name]Webber[/name]) - [name]Carl[/name] and [name]Gavyn[/name] are fine. Actually, I strongly dislike the spelling of [name]Gavyn[/name]'s name, and [name]Carl[/name] feels rather dated, though the kid is probably in his mid-to-late twenties.

[name]Eric[/name] [name]Dane[/name] ([name]Mark[/name] [name]Sloan[/name]) - I think [name]Billie[/name] [name]Beatrice[/name] has a nice beat to it, and overall I like it a lot. Actually, I’m really excited to see if [name]Erica[/name] and his wife have more children just to hear what other clever, vintage names they choose!

Chyler [name]Leigh[/name] ([name]Lexie[/name] [name]Grey[/name]) - So, she’s got [name]Noah[/name] Wilde, [name]Taelyn[/name] [name]Leigh[/name], and [name]Anniston[/name] [name]Kae[/name] with husband [name]Nathan[/name] [name]West[/name]. And, according to Wikipedia, they’ve got some pact that whoever guesses the baby’s gender correctly gets to pick the name. So, Chyler chose [name]Noah[/name]'s first name and [name]Nathan[/name] chose his middle name, so they got [name]Noah[/name] Wilde [name]West[/name]. Now, I love Wilde, but not with [name]West[/name]! And, it seems that [name]Nathan[/name] was the one to name both girls because he correctly guessed their genders, so maybe he has semi-questionable name style. Overall, the names are fine.

[name]Kevin[/name] McKidd ([name]Owen[/name] [name]Hunt[/name]) - [name]Joseph[/name] and [name]Iona[/name] are nice. I like the Scottish flair! Good work, [name]Kevin[/name] and wife ([name]Jane[/name]).

[name]Kim[/name] Raver ([name]Teddy[/name] Altman) - [name]Luke[/name] [name]West[/name] and [name]Leo[/name] Kipling. Overall, I like these! [name]Lucas[/name] [name]West[/name] would’ve been slightly more appealing, flow-wise, but I think these are cute!

[name]Patrick[/name] [name]Dempsey[/name] ([name]Derek[/name] [name]Shepherd[/name]) - [name]Talula[/name] [name]Fyfe[/name], [name]Darby[/name] [name]Galen[/name], and [name]Sullivan[/name] [name]Patrick[/name]? I think these are great names! All of the first names have a bit of a hipster feel, yet they are slightly classic. [name]Darby[/name] and [name]Sullivan[/name], both surnames, work well for twins. Nice choices, I think!

And for our ex-[name]Grey[/name]'s doctors, we’ve got:

[name]Katherine[/name] Heigl ([name]Izzie[/name] Stevens) - [name]Nancy[/name] [name]Leigh[/name] is a cute way to honor [name]Katherine[/name]'s mom ([name]Nancy[/name]) and sister. I also just think it is cool that [name]Leigh[/name] and Heigl share all the same letters! But, Naleigh as the girl’s nickname? I’ve never cared for it.

[name]Brooke[/name] [name]Smith[/name] ([name]Erica[/name] Hahn) - [name]Brooke[/name] and husband [name]Steve[/name] Lubensky have a daughter together, [name]Fanny[/name] [name]Grace[/name], and a daughter adopted from Ethiopia, [name]Lucy[/name] Dinknesh. I think these are really cute classic names!

[name]Isaiah[/name] [name]Washington[/name] ([name]Preston[/name] [name]Burke[/name]) - His kids are [name]Isaiah[/name] V, Tyme, and [name]Iman[/name]. I’m all about having a junior, but Tyme and [name]Iman[/name]? Tyme is really odd in my opinion, and [name]Iman[/name] is far too caught up in the model. Oh, well.

[name]Lemon[/name] :slight_smile:

It is a very good news for all of us. Among all the names of the children of celebrities that you have mentioned, i like the names of the kids of [name]Justin[/name] Chambers/ [name]Alex[/name] Karev.