Another … I’ll name a brother and sister to your combo

[name_f]My[/name_f] first time joining a bandwagon! Creating sibsets is probably my favourite part of naming, so this feels like one I can try. Give me a one combination, or one sibling set of combinations, and I will give you a brother and sister for them.

2 Likes

This is a fun trend :dove:

[name_u]Florian[/name_u] [name_u]March[/name_u]? :bouquet:

1 Like

How about [name_f]Reverie[/name_f] [name_f]Linnet[/name_f]?

1 Like

(Totally not using this to get a name for my character)

[name_f]Asha[/name_f] [name_f]Metis[/name_f]?

1 Like

I’d like to see you add to the sibling set of [name_f]Magnolia[/name_f] [name_f]Yvette[/name_f], [name_f]Evangeline[/name_f] [name_f]Faith[/name_f], and [name_f]Susannah[/name_f] [name_f]Mercy[/name_f], please :slight_smile:

1 Like

[name_f]Astrid[/name_f] [name_f]Octavia[/name_f] please

1 Like

add to the set [name_f]Beatrix[/name_f] [name_f]Astraea[/name_f] & [name_m]Caspian[/name_m] [name_m]Apollo[/name_m] please

1 Like

Thank you!

A brother and sister for [name_m]Ivo[/name_m] [name_u]Florian[/name_u] and [name_f]Vita[/name_f] [name_f]Apolline[/name_f] please :pray:

1 Like

Thank you for doing this :heart:

I’d love to see what you’d pair with [name_u]Robin[/name_u] Apollo!!

1 Like

I’d love to see ideas for brothers for [name_f]Nel[/name_f] [name_f]Capucine[/name_f] and [name_u]Percy[/name_u] [name_f]Adrienne[/name_f]

1 Like

cool! could you please do luna darcie for me?

1 Like

I hope it isn’t too much but I would like you to add to the two different sets of:

• [name_f]Avalon[/name_f], [name_f]Maeve[/name_f], [name_m]Malachi[/name_m] & [name_m]Alistair[/name_m]
  • [name_f]Athena[/name_f] [name_u]Louise[/name_u] and [name_f]Iris[/name_f] [name_f]Helena[/name_f]

You can add middles as well. :slight_smile:

1 Like

I’d love to see siblings for [name_f]Lyra[/name_f] [name_u]Winslow[/name_u] if you get a chance

1 Like

[name_u]Florian[/name_u] [name_u]March[/name_u] his brother

[name_u]Ennis[/name_u] [name_u]Robin[/name_u] or [name_m]Crispin[/name_m] [name_u]Harper[/name_u]

[name_u]Florian[/name_u] [name_u]March[/name_u] and his sister

[name_f]Drusilla[/name_f] [name_u]Ray[/name_u] or [name_f]Leticia[/name_f] [name_u]Kit[/name_u]

I tried to march the soft, yet substantial sounds of [name_u]Florian[/name_u] with similar first names. For the middles I carried on with gender neutral, slightly unexpected yet simple names.

1 Like

thank you for doing this!!

could I have some siblings for lorelei autumn please?!

1 Like

What would you name siblings to [name_u]Sage[/name_u] [name_f]Adeline[/name_f], [name_m]Griff[/name_m] [name_m]Theodore[/name_m], and [name_f]Opal[/name_f] [name_f]Genevieve[/name_f]?

1 Like

Great idea.

[name_f]Chiara[/name_f] [name_u]Zoe[/name_u] is my combo

1 Like

[name_f]Caroline[/name_f] [name_f]Matilda[/name_f]? :blush:

1 Like

This is such a lovely combo!

[name_f]Reverie[/name_f] [name_f]Linnet[/name_f] and her sister
[name_f]Celesta[/name_f] [name_f]Maris[/name_f] or [name_f]Acacia[/name_f] [name_f]Fae[/name_f]

[name_f]Reverie[/name_f] [name_f]Linnet[/name_f] and her brother
[name_m]Cassiel[/name_m] [name_u]Wynn[/name_u] or [name_m]Quillan[/name_m] [name_m]Ferris[/name_m]

I chose first names that I felt shared the ethereal, familiar yet rare qualities of [name_f]Reverie[/name_f]. For middle names I wanted names like [name_f]Linnet[/name_f] that felt more earthy, natural and not fussy.

:smiling_face_with_three_hearts:@columbiacharm Thank you!! You have a real gift, I love them

1 Like