Another idea for Asher...

I still haven’t settled on a “for sure” [name]Asher[/name] combo, although I seem to be getting closer as time goes by. Lately my love for both [name]Edmund[/name] (for [name]Edmund[/name] Pevensie of [name]Narnia[/name]) and [name]Hale[/name] (for [name]Nathan[/name] [name]Hale[/name], the American spy) has been rekindled, and I’ve discovered a few more options.

[name]Asher[/name] [name]Edmund[/name] [name]Hale[/name]
[name]Asher[/name] [name]Elliot[/name] [name]Hale[/name]
[name]Asher[/name] [name]Ezra[/name] [name]Hale[/name] (too much Pretty [name]Little[/name] Liars? I’m not a fan of the show at all, and don’t follow it in the slightest, but even I notice the [name]Ezra[/name]-the-character and [name]Lucy[/name]-[name]Hale[/name] connection!)

Thoughts? [name]How[/name] do they compare to the other short-list contenders? Any other suggestions combining some of these names?

[name]Asher[/name] [name]Elliot[/name] [name]Rhys[/name]/[name]Asher[/name] [name]Rhys[/name] [name]Elliot[/name]
[name]Asher[/name] [name]Elliot[/name] [name]Zane[/name]
[name]Asher[/name] [name]Elliot[/name] [name]Gray[/name]
[name]Asher[/name] [name]Edmund[/name] [name]Rhys[/name]
[name]Asher[/name] [name]Edmund[/name] [name]Gray[/name]
[name]Asher[/name] [name]Patrick[/name] [name]Gray[/name]
[name]Asher[/name] [name]Elijah[/name] [name]Gray[/name]
[name]Asher[/name] [name]Elijah[/name] [name]Patrick[/name]
[name]Asher[/name] [name]Elijah[/name] [name]Rhys[/name]
[name]Asher[/name] [name]Elijah[/name] [name]Zane[/name]

Thanks, ladies!

I like [name]Asher[/name] [name]Elijah[/name] [name]Gray[/name]!

I adore [name]Asher[/name] [name]Elijah[/name] [name]Gray[/name], [name]Just[/name] say it out loud a few times, it’s so catchy :slight_smile:

Yes yes yes.
[name]Asher[/name] [name]Edmund[/name] [name]Hale[/name], omg. [name]Love[/name]. I’ve always like [name]Hale[/name] as a middle for both boys and girls.
[name]Ezra[/name] [name]Hale[/name] is PLL connected, but alternate universes, so I think you’re okay. As long as no [name]Asher[/name]'s pop up on the show, you’re good!

I prefer [name]Asher[/name] [name]Edmund[/name] [name]Hale[/name] to all other combos! lol. I [name]LOVE[/name] it.

I completely agree with east93, [name]Asher[/name] [name]Edmund[/name] [name]Hale[/name] is absolutely perfect! [name]Asher[/name] [name]Edmund[/name] [name]Gray[/name] is also gorgeous, the two are pretty much tied for me, but I think the [name]Hale[/name] combo might have the edge for being slightly more distinctive. So, so close though. [name]Asher[/name] [name]Elijah[/name] [name]Gray[/name] is lovely, but I just adore [name]Edmund[/name] :slight_smile:

I like [name]Asher[/name] [name]Edmund[/name] [name]Hale[/name] and [name]Asher[/name] [name]Edmund[/name] [name]Gray[/name] or [name]Asher[/name] [name]Edmund[/name] [name]Rhys[/name] more than the others!

I like [name]Asher[/name] [name]Edmund[/name] [name]Hale[/name] a lot as well! I also like almost all of the [name]Asher[/name] [name]Elliot[/name] combos thought too. I think my favorite of them would have to be [name]Asher[/name] [name]Elliot[/name] [name]Zane[/name]. So for me it is a toss up between [name]Asher[/name] [name]Edmund[/name] [name]Hale[/name] and [name]Asher[/name] [name]Elliot[/name] [name]Zane[/name] :slight_smile:

[name]Asher[/name] [name]Edmund[/name] [name]Hale[/name] and [name]Asher[/name] [name]Edmund[/name] [name]Gray[/name] are both excellent. I’m really loving [name]Asher[/name] and [name]Edmund[/name] together.

1 [name]Asher[/name] [name]Edmund[/name] [name]Hale[/name]
2 [name]Asher[/name] [name]Edmund[/name] [name]Gray[/name]
3 [name]Asher[/name] [name]Elliot[/name] [name]Gray[/name]

Thanks, ladies! I have been leaning toward [name]Asher[/name] [name]Elliot[/name] [name]Zane[/name] all along, with [name]Asher[/name] [name]Rhys[/name] [name]Elliot[/name]/[name]Asher[/name] [name]Elliot[/name] [name]Rhys[/name] as a close backup, but then I rediscovered [name]Edmund[/name] this weekend and I really love it! I’m not convinced of [name]Asher[/name] [name]Edmund[/name] [name]Hale[/name] quite yet–I like it a lot, but it almost feels like it’s not quite me. I am also tossing around [name]Asher[/name] [name]Edmund[/name] [name]George[/name], although I’m afraid that’s a bit close to my [name]Avery[/name] combo ([name]Avery[/name] [name]Ian[/name] [name]George[/name]).

Thinking of [name]Edmund[/name] reminds me of [name]Peter[/name], though–[name]Peter[/name] has always been my favorite Pevensie–is there a way to combine [name]Asher[/name] and [name]Peter[/name] in the same combo? [name]Asher[/name] [name]Ezekiel[/name] [name]Peter[/name] was the first [name]Asher[/name] combo I considered, but I dropped it because I thought it was too much -er. Could something like [name]Asher[/name] [name]Elliot[/name] [name]Peter[/name]/[name]Asher[/name] [name]Ezekiel[/name] [name]Peter[/name] work?