Another late announcement!

[name]Hi[/name] everyone,
I’ve been meaning to post on here for so long!!! It’s hard to get onto the computer with six kids and a husband to keep track of!!
Our twins arrived on [name]October[/name] 28th weighing 6lbs 5oz and 6lbs and 3 oz. We had been expecting twin girls and were shocked to meet a boy and a girl!
After a lot of thinking and several changes of mind we named our twins:
[name]Theodore[/name] [name]Jasper[/name] and [name]Dahlia[/name] [name]Pearl[/name]
Though we innitially intended to call [name]Dahlia[/name] “[name]Daisy[/name]” as a nickname, we have found ourselves calling her [name]Darla[/name] alot. Time will tell which nickname will stick it out! (She will probably decide she wants to be called something completly different in a few years!). We have stuck with the nickname [name]Theo[/name] for [name]Theodore[/name].

The main reason for this post is to say a very big thankyou to all the people who helped out with choosing the names for our twins!
Your help was amazing and what kept us sane in those last few months!

Lots of love and a big thanks from [name]Abby[/name], [name]Ben[/name], [name]Odette[/name], [name]Lilou[/name], [name]Max[/name], [name]Evenie[/name], [name]Theo[/name] and [name]Dahlia[/name].

Warmest congratulations , I have been rereading your posts and I remember what a lovely surprise it was to find out that it wasn’t twin girls but one of each!

[name]Dahlia[/name] is a pretty name and I can see how you have chosen [name]Darla[/name] as a nn because it just flows on from [name]Dahlia[/name].

Wishing you and the family a very [name]Happy[/name] New Year and I hope that you have lots of fun with your beautiful babies.

rollo xx :slight_smile:

Huge congratulations from everyone here at nameberry. [name]LOVE[/name] your names and certain you have your hands full with your family! Thanks for being part of nameberry and all best wishes.

Congrats on the twins! I love the names you ended up with. They couldnt be better. And [name]Darla[/name] is an adorable nn!

All your kids have gorgeous names. Congrats :slight_smile:

Congratulations to all of you…love the names you chose!