Another list. Thoughts?

I don’t know why this is so hard this time around. [name]Adelyn[/name] [name]Cate[/name] was so easy! This is what we are looking at now. 10 weeks to go. [name]Spencer[/name] MUST be included as a middle but I’m open to using 2 middle names to keep her name on the girly side. ([name]Spencer[/name] was my Grandfather and I am using it no question… thankfully hubby agrees :slight_smile: ). Any other middle name for a second spot is open. Last name starts with N and ends with ie so all ie/ey/etc names are out.

Thoughts?

[name]Marlo[/name]
[name]Ema[/name]
[name]Caia[/name]/Caiya
[name]Laina[/name]
[name]Mya[/name]
[name]Lyra/name
Laelyn
[name]Lola[/name]

[name]Marlo[/name]- This seems like a guys name to me, even though it isn’t. It’s NMS anyway, I prefer names with more history behind them. It would be a cute nickname for something longer like [name]Margaret[/name] or [name]Mary[/name].
[name]Ema[/name]- I’d spell it with two ms. [name]Even[/name] though it’s very popular, it’s a beautiful name.
[name]Caia[/name]- I prefer this spelling and I like the name.
[name]Laina[/name]- NMS. I prefer [name]Reina[/name] if you want that sound.
[name]Mya[/name]- If you want the me-uh pronunciation, I would spell it [name]Mia[/name], and if it’s the my-uh pronunciation I would spell it [name]Maia[/name] or [name]Maya[/name].
[name]Lyra[/name]- It’s okay, but NMS.
Laelyn- NMS.
[name]Lola[/name]- This name is nice, but for me I immediately start singing “[name]LOLA[/name] L-O-L-A [name]LOLA[/name]”

Thanks! While I think names like [name]Margaret[/name] and [name]Mary[/name] are very pretty they just aren’t me :slight_smile:

[name]How[/name] would you pronounce [name]Caia[/name] if you saw it that way? I am wavering between the spellings because I want to be clear that it is like ky-ah.

[name]Mya[/name] would be my-uh.

LOL to [name]Lola[/name]! I know I would start singing it to her but I still love it!

Thanks again :slight_smile: