Another Middle Name Poll for Beatrix

See the results of this poll: Which middle do you like best?

Respondents: 55 (This poll is closed)

• Beatrix Honora Xanthe : 18 (33%)
  • Beatrix Eudora Xanthe : 10 (18%)
  • Beatrix Irina Xanthe : 7 (13%)
  • Beatrix Claudia Xanthe : 13 (24%)
  • Beatrix Tulia Xanthe: 7 (13%)

I voted [name_f]Beatrix[/name_f] [name_f]Irina[/name_f] [name_f]Xanthe[/name_f]. [name_f]Irina[/name_f] is lovely!

[name_f]Beatrix[/name_f] [name_f]Honora[/name_f] [name_f]Xanthe[/name_f] is lovely - great names, and the flow of the combo is smooth.

[name_f]Honora[/name_f] and [name_f]Eudora[/name_f] are my top favourites! I did vote for [name_f]Eudora[/name_f], but after reading your reasons against it I would pick [name_f]Honora[/name_f].

For me, it was between [name_f]Honora[/name_f] and [name_f]Eudora[/name_f]. [name_f]Honora[/name_f] has the slight edge, but they are both beautiful and flow wonderfully out of the stronger X sounds…

I chose [name_f]Honora[/name_f]. I don’t really think [name_f]Eudora[/name_f] is too close to [name_m]Theodore[/name_m] but if it’s already a concern for you in your head I’d stick with [name_f]Honora[/name_f] as the second option.

Thank you for the feeback! I loved [name_f]Honora[/name_f] but wasn’t 100% sure it worked as well as [name_f]Eudora[/name_f] so this has been very reassuring.

[name_f]Beatrix[/name_f] [name_f]Irina[/name_f] [name_f]Xanthe[/name_f] is breathtaking! I’m of Ukrainian descent so I’m especially happy to see you consider [name_f]Irina[/name_f].

No [name_f]Hypatia[/name_f]?? Aww, that makes me sad. I love the reference and the way it flows with [name_f]Beatrix[/name_f], but I suppose it does have its pronunciation issues and is not very familiar to many.

From your current list, I do like [name_f]Eudora[/name_f] the best for you if the similarity to [name_m]Theodore[/name_m] doesn’t bother you. It could actually be a sweet connection for the two of them. [name_f]Eudora[/name_f] adds a nice weight and depth to [name_f]Beatrix[/name_f]. There’s a great dusty-cool stateliness to [name_f]Beatrix[/name_f] [name_f]Eudora[/name_f] [name_f]Xanthe[/name_f].

I like [name_f]Honora[/name_f], [name_f]Irina[/name_f] and [name_f]Tulia[/name_f] best in the combo. But [name_f]Rosamund[/name_f] would be my favourite!

It was between [name_f]Honora[/name_f] and [name_f]Irina[/name_f] for me. I went with [name_f]Irina[/name_f], but it was close!

They all have the same flow as they end in “a”
So if I was you I would just choose your favourite name of the first middles. I personally chose [name_f]Claudia[/name_f].

[name_f]Do[/name_f] you have other names that end simular to [name_f]Rosamund[/name_f]? If you like that flow better.
[name_f]Garland[/name_f]
[name_f]Ireland[/name_f]
[name_f]Clarimond[/name_f] (so pretty!)
[name_u]Holland[/name_u]

My favorite is [name_f]Beatrix[/name_f] [name_f]Irina[/name_f] [name_f]Xanthe[/name_f]. However, I also like [name_f]Beatrix[/name_f] [name_f]Tulia[/name_f] [name_f]Xanthe[/name_f].

Wow [name_f]Clarimond[/name_f] is wonderful! I’ve actually never heard that name before. I woukd almost feel bad relegating it to a middle rsther than a first name.

I like the a ending here, but also considered names like [name_f]Magdalen[/name_f], and a few other names that ended in an n or a d.