Another mother is FURIOUS at me....wow!

I think if someone is considering naming their child Butthead, the “it’s your child, name it whatever you want” idea should not apply, for the sake of the child. ;)[/quote]

First, couldn’t have said it better, IrisRose.

Second, I think Social Services steps in when they see a new mother cooing to little baby butthead.

Blessings,

[name]Bella[/name] <3

I think they boy’s psychological trauma is more likely to be traced back to his crazy mother than to your daughter’s unisex name. You should find out this woman’s husband’s name and tell her it’s going to be [name]Camryn[/name]'s middle name. [name]Just[/name] for fun.

Too bad it’s a coworker and you have to remain nice/civil for your long term sanity.

Tell her to name her son [name]Heidi[/name] to even things out.

BUT this is just another example of why I didn’t tell ANYONE the names my husband & I were considering for my daughter. [name]Just[/name] didn’t need the static. It would take a lame person indeed to criticize a name once it’s attached to an adorable little kid (though I know some do). That’s why this website is so fantastic - feedback without heartburn!

Theres [name]Cameron[/name] [name]Diaz[/name], and also [name]Camryn[/name] Manheim… The only ‘famous’ boy [name]Cameron[/name] I can think of is [name]Cameron[/name] [name]Douglas[/name] (Michaels son)

I think I did a pregnant pee in my pants I laughed so hard.