Another Name Quiz-First names

Heres a name quiz!

1. What is your favourite first name, and why?
  2. Would you use [name]Rose[/name] as a first name, or a middle only?
  3. Would you use a family first name, and a favourite middle name, or the other way around?
  4. What is your first name, and do you like it?
  5. What names do you hate as a first name, but love as a middle name?
  6. Does [name]Alexandra[/name] sound more like a middle name or a first name to you?
  7. What is a name you used to like, but now hate?

Mine:

1. I would have to say [name]Brigette[/name]. I like it because it sounds so pretty.
  2. [name]Both[/name], its one of my favourite names. But because of its middle name popularity, I would tottally choose it as a first name.
  3. I would use a family middle name, and a name that has been my favourite for a first name.
  4. [name]Isabella/name. Of course not. [name]Isabella[/name] is too popular and twilghty.
  5. [name]Helen[/name]. I know its a little old, but its really nice. But i wouldnt want to give it to a child for their first name.
  6. It sounds like a middle name to me. I dont really hate it, but I dont really like it either.
  7. Well, I used to [name]LOVE[/name] [name]Haley[/name]! But now, its way too plain and I dont really like it anymore. I used to like sort of plain but beautiful names like [name]Sarah[/name] and [name]Jessica[/name].
  1. What is your favourite first name, and why? [name]Alice[/name]. It’s so simple, yet beautiful, sophisticated, and elegant. Ages perfectly!
  2. Would you use [name]Rose[/name] as a first name, or a middle only? Middle; but that’s just because [name]Rose[/name] isn’t really my style.
  3. Would you use a family first name, and a favourite middle name, or the other way around? [name]Favorite[/name] first, family middle.
  4. What is your first name, and do you like it? [name]Rachel[/name], and yes. It suits me well. [name]Even[/name] though it’s extremely popular, I don’t mind.
  5. What names do you hate as a first name, but love as a middle name? I don’t really know.
  6. Does [name]Alexandra[/name] sound more like a middle name or a first name to you? First
  7. What is a name you used to like, but now hate? [name]Ashley[/name]. I liked that when I was about five…
  1. What is your favourite first name, and why? [name]Evelyn[/name]: It’s classic, beautiful and, well, I just love it.
  2. Would you use [name]Rose[/name] as a first name, or a middle only? I [name]LOVE[/name] [name]Rose[/name] so, yes, I could definitely use it as a first.
  3. Would you use a family first name, and a favourite middle name, or the other way around? I don’t use family names so this isn’t an option for me.
  4. What is your first name, and do you like it? [name]Marcy[/name], and I do like it. It suits me well and there’s never any confusion when someone calls my name.
  5. What names do you hate as a first name, but love as a middle name? I don’t have any names on my list that I don’t like as first or middle so I don’t know about this one.
  6. Does [name]Alexandra[/name] sound more like a middle name or a first name to you? Def. a middle name for me. It’s too clunky for my taste and seems too much like a “filler” name to me.
  7. What is a name you used to like, but now hate? [name]Paige[/name]. When I was younger I always wanted to name my little girl [name]Paige[/name] but now that I’m older and my tastes have changed every time I think about it I’m like “ugh, yuck”. Total aversion.
  1. [name]Lauren[/name], it’s been my favorite name for 8 years and I think it’s gorgeous and ages very well.

2. I’d use it as a first name, just to be different.

3. Other way around, hence [name]Lauren[/name] [name]Jeanne[/name]… [name]Jeanne[/name] is my mother’s name.

4. [name]Jessica[/name], it’s alright. I used to hate it but now I’m starting to get used it, I have too.

5. I’d say [name]Thomas[/name], I’m not too fond of the name but I think it’s cute for a middle name.

6. Either first name or middle name works.

7. Hm… I’d say [name]Isobel[/name]. Last year, I was in love with it, but then it got too popular and now I’m not a fan.

1. For a boy [name]Micah[/name]. For a girl [name]Laila[/name]. I just love them.
  2. I would only use it as a first name.
  3. Most likely the family middle favorite first only because I’m not a huge fan of a lot of my family’s names.
  4. [name]Jennifer[/name] ([name]Jenn[/name]) and yes I do.
  5. I don’t hate them, but I would only use some names such as [name]Eve[/name] and [name]Donovan[/name] as a middle name.
  6. I don’t think names sound like one or the other. It’s a name and it’s suitable for both.
  7. I don’t hate [name]Jackson[/name], [name]Aiden[/name], and [name]Brooklyn[/name], but they’ve become so overused that I would not now use them.
  1. What is your favourite first name, and why? Tie between [name]Alice[/name] and [name]Beatrix[/name]
  2. Would you use [name]Rose[/name] as a first name, or a middle only? I would use it either. But I prefer like [name]Rosalie[/name], [name]Rosalind[/name], [name]Rosemary[/name]
  3. Would you use a family first name, and a favourite middle name, or the other way around? Um…other way around I guess.
  4. What is your first name, and do you like it? [name]Emma[/name], yes I love it. I’m glad I am older and have it so that I don’t know a lot of girls with it.
  5. What names do you hate as a first name, but love as a middle name? Um…[name]Greer[/name]
  6. Does [name]Alexandra[/name] sound more like a middle name or a first name to you? First name because it is longer.
  7. What is a name you used to like, but now hate? I don’t hate it, but I would never use [name]Eleanor[/name] anymore.