Another Name- Waverly []?

This is my fourth and final and my first girl. [name_f]My[/name_f] kiddos are respectively nn’ed [name_u]Wylie[/name_u], [name_m]Welles[/name_m], and Wolfie (his first name is [name_m]Calihan[/name_m] though).

Right now a top contender for this baby is [name_f]Carolina[/name_f] [name_u]Wren[/name_u] (grandmas were [name_f]Catheren[/name_f] and Caroline). The husband and I also like [name_u]Waverly[/name_u]. So it begs to ask - [name_u]Waverly[/name_u] what? If we do a family name it would be: [name_u]Waverly[/name_u] [name_f]Frances[/name_f], [name_u]Waverly[/name_u] [name_u]George[/name_u], or [name_u]Waverly[/name_u] [name_u]Marie[/name_u]. In all honesty, we’ve used a lot of family names so If I just do something I like- probably looking at [name_u]Waverly[/name_u] [name_f]Eloise[/name_f]. Thoughts on a middle name for [name_u]Waverly[/name_u]?

No colors and botanical might also clash with our last name (which is a color).

[name_u]Waverly[/name_u] is gorgeous!! [name_u]Waverly[/name_u] [name_f]Frances[/name_f] is sweet and I love [name_u]Waverly[/name_u] [name_f]Eloise[/name_f].

[name_u]Waverly[/name_u] [name_f]Mara[/name_f], [name_u]Waverly[/name_u] [name_f]Georgia[/name_f], [name_u]Waverly[/name_u] [name_f]Francesca[/name_f], [name_u]Waverly[/name_u] [name_f]Annelise[/name_f] came to mind!!

1 Like

If you are hoping to go with a mash up of [name_f]Catheren[/name_f] and [name_f]Caroline[/name_f], [name_f]Kara[/name_f] is a good one (sounds like [name_f]Caroline[/name_f] and comes from Catheren)
[name_f]Kara[/name_f] [name_u]Waverly[/name_u] is well grounded and special!

I also like
[name_u]Wren[/name_u] [name_f]Eloise[/name_f]
[name_u]Waverly[/name_u] [name_f]Georgia[/name_f]
[name_u]Waverly[/name_u] [name_f]Francine[/name_f]

[name_u]Wren[/name_u] [name_f]Eloise[/name_f] is on a list from 7/10/19 (before I knew my third was a boy) :slight_smile:

I also like [name_u]Waverly[/name_u] [name_f]Hope[/name_f].

[name_f]Carolina[/name_f] [name_u]Wren[/name_u] is adorable! But I do really like [name_u]Waverly[/name_u] and love it with your other W’s. How about [name_u]Waverly[/name_u] [name_f]Catherine[/name_f] or [name_u]Waverly[/name_u] [name_u]Wren[/name_u] to get the family tie?
[name_u]Or[/name_u] really any of your other options work!

I like [name_u]Waverly[/name_u] [name_f]Hope[/name_f] a lot. I also think [name_u]Waverly[/name_u] [name_f]Eloise[/name_f] is great (though perhaps a little of a tongue twister when said aloud with the L’s) – [name_f]Eloise[/name_f] has been on your list for a long time it seems and you still love it so that’s always a great sign.

Congratulations!

Firstly I really love Carolina Wren very classic.

However moving away from Carolina Wren I do like Waverly (prefer Waverley spelling wise) I think she’s sweet and works well with your boys. Could you have Waverly Carolina? I think Waverly Carolina is lovely! I also like Waverly Frances. I’m not keen on Waverly George I’m. not keen on the name George and I feel like this name especially with your sons reads strongly masculine. I think Waverly Eloise is pretty and the run of the letter l isn’t a major concern for me. I like names that repeat sounds my daughter’s name has a lot of repeated l sounds.

Suggestions

Waverly Primrose
Waverly Amara
Waverly Freya
Waverly Eden
Waverly Opal
Waverly Florence
Waverly Alba
Waverly Blythe
Waverly Astrid
Waverly Faith
Waverly Violet