Another poll: Bold girls

See the results of this poll: Delphi or Luna?

Respondents: 42 (This poll is closed)

• Delphi : 16 (38%)
  • Luna : 13 (31%)
  • Penelope : 9 (21%)
  • Scarlett: 4 (10%)

All four are nice, but as for ‘bold’, [name_f]Delphi[/name_f] got my vote - something a little more unusual/less common.

I agree with the pp. They are all nice. [name_f]Scarlett[/name_f] although has history of her own feels a little bit like she is piggy backing off of [name_f]Charlotte[/name_f]. [name_f]Penelope[/name_f] and [name_f]Luna[/name_f] are not quite as popular but they are rising and NB popular. [name_f]Delphi[/name_f] is the only one that is “bold”

I like [name_f]Penelope[/name_f] - elegant and bold! [name_f]Delphi[/name_f] is amazing too and probably the most bold

I voted for [name_f]Delphi[/name_f] as the others are very popular/common and thus not in my eyes bold choices

I think [name_f]Delphi[/name_f] is the only one that could be considered bold - [name_f]Scarlett[/name_f] feels a little dated, and [name_f]Luna[/name_f] and [name_f]Penelope[/name_f] are both increasing in popularity dramatically.

I voted [name_f]Delphi[/name_f]. Not only because I think it’s the boldest of them, but also because it sounds so good in my ear!

I really like [name_f]Luna[/name_f], but [name_f]Delphi[/name_f] is the most bold. [name_f]Penelope[/name_f] is sweet