Another poll.... The Christian Girl Name Saga #4

By now you probably know why I’m here,
my dear friend asked me to make another poll for her based upon nothing except the name you most like. She said it is important to her that people like the name, not just her. Also if you want please leave below your reasoning! :heavy_heart_exclamation:

Thank you all so so so much
much love,
[name_f]Vera[/name_f]. :purple_heart:

Here are the current favourites:

• [name_f]Samaria[/name_f]
  • [name_f]Christabel[/name_f]
  • [name_f]Junia[/name_f]
  • [name_f]Magdalene[/name_f]

0 voters

I like [name_f]Magdalene[/name_f]. Elegant, unique and great nickname potential

1 Like

Christabel is my favourite! I had a friend named Kristabelle growing up and thought her name was the prettiest - I still love hearing it/seeing it in all it’s variations!

1 Like

Magdalena/Magdalene is one of my very favorite names, but I also like [name_f]Christabel[/name_f] a lot. It’s very offbeat and reminds me of [name_f]Christabel[/name_f] Pankhurst.

1 Like

I voted for [name_f]Magdalene[/name_f].

1 Like

I voted [name_f]Christabel[/name_f] again!

1 Like

I voted [name_f]Junia[/name_f], but it was a tough choice between that and [name_f]Magdalene[/name_f]. The only thing that made me pick [name_f]Junia[/name_f] was the fact that it sounds like that’s her favourite based on your other posts.

1 Like

Magdalene is just so gorgeous and sophisticated.

Junia world be my second choice. It’s also lovely, but I’m slightly put off but the fact that it sounds exactly like “junior” in my accent.

1 Like

so here’s the thing. You asked for MY favorite. I had to then by default go for [name_f]Magdalene[/name_f] because it’s currently on my own extreme shortlist of potential girl names for the baby I’m due to have in [name_u]July[/name_u]. I love the story of [name_f]Magdalene[/name_f]. Our likely pick is [name_f]Trinity[/name_f] with [name_f]Magdalene[/name_f] as our far distant option and only distant because currently thinking [name_f]Trinity[/name_f] goes better with our last name. So by default [name_f]Magdalene[/name_f] was the one I had to vote for…

I’ve been following your other posts. So even thought I voted for [name_f]Magdalene[/name_f] in this poll it’s it necessarily where I’d vote for your friend. In other posts it kind of came off that [name_f]Magdalene[/name_f] was the “safe” choice not the favored choice. [name_f]My[/name_f] choice for you would be [name_f]Samaria[/name_f]. Mainly because you’re looking for something that has [name_u]Christian[/name_u] undertones and has the unique vibe.

I’m not a fan of [name_f]Christabel[/name_f] for you as the nicknames you’re trying to avoid seem like the defaults. I think [name_f]Junia[/name_f] is a great name. I love it honestly. If my own kid wasn’t due to be born in [name_u]July[/name_u] I’d probabaly consider that one myself. I do see both [name_f]Christabel[/name_f] and [name_f]Junia[/name_f] as less [name_u]Christian[/name_u] obvious though hence why they’re in my lower part of the vote.

For your friend. I feel it’s hard to have a clear winner because I think she has a couple great choices. I’d likely go for [name_f]Samaria[/name_f] or [name_f]Junia[/name_f] with [name_f]Samaria[/name_f] edging out slightly. Then [name_f]Magdalene[/name_f] just because of it’s safety net vibe- if she falls for this one I say go for it! And my bottom of the list would be [name_f]Christabel[/name_f].

And I just have to say I understand the dilemma of “what will people think” but Inthink just to know that no name will make everyone happy or be everyone’s favorite. Because everyone has their own style and opinions… so take what others say with a grain of salt and
[name_m]Just[/name_m] find the name you love!

1 Like

All options are lovely. She really cannot go wrong here. But I voted for [name_f]Christabel[/name_f] because I recall it being her favorite. However, [name_f]Samaria[/name_f] is really pretty – as is [name_f]Magdalene[/name_f]. And [name_f]Junia[/name_f] is so cute and spunky. Such a tough choice!!

1 Like