Another puppy post

We’re getting a female golden retriever. Here is the list so far, so you can get a feel for the type of names i’m looking for.

Anything you can add would be great.

[name]Sage[/name]
[name]Luna[/name]
[name]Harley[/name]
[name]Zuri[/name]
[name]Rayna[/name]
[name]Stella[/name]
[name]Jovi[/name]
[name]Josie[/name]
[name]Arwen[/name]
[name]Ivy[/name]
[name]Sydney[/name]
[name]Zoe[/name]
[name]Thora[/name]

(We have a male dog named [name]Zeppelin[/name]. Would [name]Zoe[/name] and [name]Zeppelin[/name] be too ‘cutesy’) ?

deleted off the list:

[name]Nova[/name]
[name]Noa[/name]

[name]Nova[/name] was on our short list for our first pup! We axed it because its too similar to “No”, so I’d scratch [name]Noa[/name] if I were you as well. I love [name]Zoe[/name], [name]Stella[/name] and [name]Josie[/name]! I think [name]Zoe[/name] is my favorite. They have the same first letter but are totally different, and yet work well together. I like [name]Zoe[/name] and [name]Zeppelin[/name] :smiley:

[name]Nova[/name] was on our short list for our first pup! We axed it because its too similar to “No”, so I’d scratch [name]Noa[/name] if I were you as well. I love [name]Zoe[/name], [name]Stella[/name] and [name]Josie[/name]! I think [name]Zoe[/name] is my favorite. They have the same first letter but are totally different, and yet work well together. I like [name]Zoe[/name] and [name]Zeppelin[/name] :D[/quote]

Hey, thanks for that tip! I didn’t think about names being close sounding to commands. Those will be out.

I love [name]Harley[/name] for a puppy :slight_smile: so cute!

[name]Ivy[/name] gets my vote!