Another quick poll

Hey Everyone!
Thanks to everyone who helped me choose a middle name for [name_f]Lilia[/name_f]! Now I’m hoping to figure out a middle for [name_f]Laura[/name_f]. I would also love to hear your thoughts/opinion on the name [name_f]Laura[/name_f], as well as any other middle name suggestions you may have! Thanks in Advance!

• [name_f]Laura[/name_f] [name_u]Snow[/name_u]
  • [name_f]Laura[/name_f] [name_f]Faye[/name_f]
  • [name_f]Laura[/name_f] [name_u]Sage[/name_u]
  • [name_f]Laura[/name_f] [name_f]Meadow[/name_f]
  • [name_f]Laura[/name_f] [name_f]Fawn[/name_f]
  • [name_f]Laura[/name_f] [name_u]Cove[/name_u]
  • [name_f]Laura[/name_f] [name_f]Blythe[/name_f]

0 voters

Wow, i love the sounds of [name_f]Laura[/name_f] [name_u]Snow[/name_u]!!

1 Like

[name_f]Laura[/name_f] [name_u]Snow[/name_u]! [name_f]Laura[/name_f] is a little dated for me, so I think a fun middle works well and gives the combo a more playful sound.

1 Like

[name_f]Meadow[/name_f] or [name_u]Snow[/name_u] really freshen up [name_f]Laura[/name_f]!

1 Like

[name_f]Laura[/name_f] [name_u]Snow[/name_u] for another vote!

But almost all of them would sound lovely (imo improved) paired with [name_f]Laurel[/name_f].

1 Like

I voted [name_f]Laura[/name_f] [name_u]Snow[/name_u] and [name_f]Laura[/name_f] [name_u]Cove[/name_u], though honestly I like [name_f]Blythe[/name_f], [name_u]Sage[/name_u], [name_f]Meadow[/name_f], and [name_f]Faye[/name_f] with [name_f]Laura[/name_f] just as much. :slight_smile: Not a big fan of [name_f]Fawn[/name_f] personally.

1 Like

I’m not a huge fan personally of [name_f]Laura[/name_f], but that’s just because I’ve known so many of them. I agree [name_f]Laura[/name_f] sounds slightly dated, so a fresh middle is perfect!

I really love [name_f]Laura[/name_f] [name_u]Snow[/name_u], it’s stunning. I also [name_f]Laura[/name_f] [name_f]Meadow[/name_f], which is beautiful and [name_f]Laura[/name_f] [name_u]Cove[/name_u], which adds some edge.
I also really like the suggestion of [name_f]Laurel[/name_f]! Also maybe [name_f]Lorelei[/name_f]? [name_m]Way[/name_m] different in style, but similar in sound! [name_f]Lorelei[/name_f] [name_f]Faye[/name_f] is really pretty.

1 Like

Yay! I’m so glad [name_f]Laura[/name_f] [name_u]Snow[/name_u] is getting positive feedback! That was my first choice, but I wanted to make sure it’s a good one! Thanks loves!

2 Likes

[name_f]Laura[/name_f] [name_u]Sparrow[/name_u]
[name_f]Laura[/name_f] [name_u]Wren[/name_u]
[name_f]Laura[/name_f] [name_f]Violet[/name_f]
[name_f]Laura[/name_f] [name_u]Lindon[/name_u]
[name_f]Laura[/name_f] [name_u]Pine[/name_u]
[name_f]Laura[/name_f] [name_m]Field[/name_m]
[name_f]Laura[/name_f] [name_f]Octavia[/name_f]
[name_f]Laura[/name_f] [name_u]Rain[/name_u]
[name_f]Laura[/name_f] [name_u]Bliss[/name_u]
[name_f]Laura[/name_f] Beam
[name_f]Laura[/name_f] [name_f]Saffron[/name_f]

[name_u]Love[/name_u] [name_f]Laura[/name_f] [name_f]Blythe[/name_f] and [name_f]Laura[/name_f] [name_u]Snow[/name_u]!

1 Like

I like [name_f]Laura[/name_f] [name_u]Snow[/name_u], [name_f]Laura[/name_f] [name_f]Faye[/name_f], and [name_f]Laura[/name_f] [name_f]Meadow[/name_f].

I think all of your options really brighten up [name_f]Laura[/name_f]. It’s a solid name, and while it fell out of fashion for a bit I think it’s a lovely choice, especially with a spunky middle name.

Normally I wouldn’t suggest doing shared initial subsets but I am so charmed by the thought of sisters named [name_f]Lilia[/name_f] and [name_f]Laura[/name_f].

1 Like

[name_f]Laura[/name_f] [name_u]Snow[/name_u] and [name_f]Laura[/name_f] [name_f]Blythe[/name_f] are my favorites! Maybe [name_f]Laura[/name_f] [name_u]Snow[/name_u] only if she were a winter baby :relaxed:

1 Like

[name_f]Laura[/name_f] [name_u]Snow[/name_u]! I’m not usually a fan of word names but these are just perfect together.

1 Like