another request from Maggie and Grace's mom

I posted some names earlier for our newest addition and am grateful for the response! It’s nice to get some outside opinions as I’m trying not to divulge too much to family and friends! I think I’ve narrowed down the list to:

[name]Bennett[/name]
[name]Nathan[/name]
[name]Henry[/name]
[name]Eli[/name]
and here’s one I didn’t post last time, but [name]Leo[/name].

Any thoughts on [name]Leo[/name] [name]Joseph[/name]?

With your daughter’s names, I like [name]Nathan[/name] and [name]Henry[/name] best. [name]Leo[/name] and [name]Eli[/name] don’t feel as complete to me next to those classic girls names.
I love the sound of [name]Nathan[/name] [name]Joseph[/name]!

I [name]LOVE[/name] [name]Leo[/name] so much (it’s one of my favorites), and I want to like it with [name]Joseph[/name] (I love this name, too), but because both names have long O sounds, I really hear them when I say the combo out loud. Because of this, I think the other (amazing) names on your list sound better with [name]Joseph[/name].

You may also like [name]Elliot[/name] [name]Joseph[/name]. I can see [name]Leo[/name] as a nickname for [name]Elliot[/name], and I think that [name]Elliot[/name] [name]Joseph[/name] sounds great!

I love your list! :slight_smile:

Good luck!

[name]Leo[/name] and [name]Bennett[/name] are my FAV!

[name]Leo[/name] is an exellent name and really goes with sistersname [name]Grace[/name].