Anouk or Saoirse ? Sibling set question...

See the results of this poll: Which set do you like best?

Respondents: 17 (This poll is closed)

• Anouk, James and Eleanor : 5 (29%)
  • Saoirse, James and Eleanor: 12 (71%)

I really like [name_f]Saoirse[/name_f], [name_u]James[/name_u] and [name_f]Eleanor[/name_f]! [name_f]Saoirse[/name_f] [name_f]Hermione[/name_f] [name_u]Brooklyn[/name_u] would be beautiful! I also really like [name_f]Eleanor[/name_f] [name_f]Isla[/name_f] [name_f]Tigerlily[/name_f] [name_f]Calista[/name_f].
However, I think three middle names is too much. I’m used to see people with long names because I’m Portuguese and it’s very common to find like first name+middle name+surnames (usually two surnames). For me, more that 4 names it’s probably too long, specially when your child will need to sign documents or exams in school, for example.

Difficult choice! In the end I chose [name_f]Anouk[/name_f] over [name_f]Saoirse[/name_f], but I think they both work well!

I like both options, however, I voted for [name_f]Saoirse[/name_f]. I even like the idea of [name_f]Anouk[/name_f], [name_f]Saoirse[/name_f] and [name_u]James[/name_u] as a sibset.

I agree that having 3+ middle names are alot (I’m use to only one mn… but then again, that’s the norm for where I live and what my family does). Either way, all your combos are nice.

Combos I like:
[name_f]Eleanor[/name_f] [name_f]Isla[/name_f] [name_f]Tigerlily[/name_f]
[name_f]Anouk[/name_f] [name_f]Saoirse[/name_f] [name_f]Hermione[/name_f]
[name_f]Saoirse[/name_f] [name_f]Anouk[/name_f] [name_f]Hermione[/name_f]
[name_f]Anouk[/name_f] [name_f]Isla[/name_f] [name_f]Hermione[/name_f]
[name_f]Saoirse[/name_f] [name_f]Hermione[/name_f] [name_u]Brooklyn[/name_u]
[name_f]Eleanor[/name_f] [name_f]Hermione[/name_f] [name_f]Calista[/name_f]
[name_u]James[/name_u] Phileas [name_m]Wolfgang[/name_m]

I will always have a soft spot for [name_f]Saoirse[/name_f], so that’s what I voted for. But between those two, you can’t go wrong.