Ansley or Anniston?

What would you choose for a sister to [name]Corinne[/name] “[name]Cori[/name]” and [name]Weston[/name] “[name]Wes[/name]” IF you HAD to choose out of these two girl names?

Combos would be [name]Ansley[/name] “[name]Ani[/name]” [name]Josephine[/name] or [name]Anniston[/name] “[name]Anni[/name]” [name]Josephine[/name]…

[name]Ansley[/name], although I’m not sure if I would count it as feminine enough to go with [name]Corinne[/name], is definitely my favourite out of the two - all I think of when I hear [name]Anniston[/name] is [name]Jennifer[/name], I’m afraid.

The nn [name]Annie[/name] is such a lovely classic, and I adore [name]Josephine[/name]!

I just have to suggest [name]Annabel[/name] and [name]Anastasia[/name], both of which I think are very pretty ([name]Annabel[/name] being my favourite with your other children’s names).

Of the two I’d pick [name]Ansley[/name]. I agree with Twinkle that [name]Ansley[/name] isn’t as feminine [name]Corrine[/name] though.

If I had no other choice I would go with [name]Corinne[/name]. I agree with Twinkle too. I don’t think [name]Ansley[/name] goes too well with [name]Corinne[/name], and its a bit too close with [name]Wesley[/name], but [name]Anniston[/name] clashes in style even more so with [name]Corinne[/name] and like others have mentioned, it makes me think of [name]Jennifer[/name] Aniston. So given the choice, [name]Ansley[/name] wins.

If I had to choose between only the two… [name]Anniston[/name]. Though, I’m not a fan of it b/c of [name]Jennifer[/name], but I don’t care for [name]Ansley[/name] at all.

With [name]Corinne[/name] and [name]Wesley[/name], I’ll go with [name]Ansley[/name]. [name]Anniston[/name] is 100% [name]Jennifer[/name] to me. Wait! [name]Ansley[/name] and [name]Wesley[/name] both have the same -sley ending. Hmm…

It’s [name]Weston[/name], [name]Jill[/name], not [name]Wesley[/name]:slight_smile:

Out of the two I would pick [name]Ansley[/name] [name]Josephine[/name] over [name]Anniston[/name] [name]Josephine[/name], only because I don’t think [name]Anniston[/name] [name]Josephine[/name] flows well. I would spell [name]Ansley[/name] like [name]Ainsley[/name] though and surprisingly I didn’t think of [name]Jennifer[/name] when I saw [name]Anniston[/name] and even more surprisingly I’ve found I quite like it!

Thanks, [name]Charlie[/name]! :slight_smile:

I’m voting for [name]Ansley[/name].

Good luck!