See the results of this poll: Which is your fav

Respondents: 36 (This poll is closed)

• Whitney: 7 (19%)
  • Nevaeh: 1 (3%)
  • Karen: 9 (25%)
  • Shiloh: 7 (19%)
  • Megan: 12 (33%)

To be honest I really don’t like any of them. Sorry :confused:

I’m not surprised to see that [name]Nevaeh[/name] doesn’t have any votes. A favorite pastime on Nameberry is ‘[name]Nevaeh[/name]-bashing’.
I voted for [name]Megan[/name], by the way, but I love its original source, [name]Margaret[/name], much more.

I almost voted for [name]Megan[/name], but I had to go with [name]Karen[/name]. :slight_smile: I don’t think any of them are fit for a current baby, but just for overall liking, I like [name]Karen[/name] and [name]Megan[/name], then [name]Whitney[/name]; [name]Shiloh[/name] and [name]Nevaeh[/name] not at all. That’s a weird assortment of names - did you pick them at some sort of random?

I voted for [name]Karen[/name], too. ([name]Hi[/name], [name]Karen[/name]!) :slight_smile:

You may be interested in reading this thread, on which [name]Nevaeh[/name] plays a large role: https://nameberry.com/nametalk/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=2537&hilit=nevaeh

Good luck!

i love nevaeh

I voted for [name]Shiloh[/name]. I love its soft, delicate sound. The SHYE and LOH just sound so beautiful together. I like meaning of it and it is a city in [name]Israel[/name]. I am not saying this name because of Brangelina - I’m not even a fan of theirs

The second would have been [name]Megan[/name]. It’s such a pretty name, but I have met too many.The spark has been lost from it for me.It used to be a favourite, but is no longer

I voted for [name]Shiloh[/name] too, for the same reasons urbanangel said above. It does sound lovely, it’s a shame it will probably become very popular because of Brangelina.

I voted for [name]Karen[/name]. [name]Megan[/name] and [name]Whitney[/name] both seem a little dated to me, and I really can’t accept [name]Nevaeh[/name]. I do love [name]Shiloh[/name], but because of the overwhelming Brangelina connection, I wouldn’t recommend using it.

neveah is chic!