Answer or Pass

Simple , the above user asks a question and you give answer honestly or you refuse to answer and pass

I will start
Who is your favourite your mum or your dad?

Hahaha, pass :heart:

Do you like [name_u]Christmas[/name_u] or Halloween better?

defiantly Halloween!

do you prefer regular, strawberry, vanilla, or chocolate milk?

1 Like

Strawberry

Do you have a favourite sibling?

My dog, for sure :joy:

For those of you who like [name_m]Hamilton[/name_m]; [name_f]Angelica[/name_f] or [name_f]Eliza[/name_f]?

1 Like

Definitely Halloween, since I am a Halloween Baby :grinning:

I relate to [name_f]Angelica[/name_f] better

Chinese or Mexican food?

1 Like

Pass, it depends on the specific dish

What’s your favourite season?

The Chronicles of [name_f]Narnia[/name_f], since I’ve seen it like 5 times and have never watched [name_m]Lord[/name_m] of the Rings :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

Do you have a favorite family member?

Pass

Kit and her love for her brother :heart:

Would you rather being the older sibling or younger?

1 Like

Oldest :slight_smile:

Which do you like better, cats or dogs?

Dogs. I actually like both, a lot. But I’m mildly allergic to cats and annoyed by cat fanaticism.

What’s something major you’ve changed your opinions / convictions about in the last decade?

Vegetarianism

Do you find it annoying when men talk about feminism?

I find it annoying when men talk negatively of feminism, and I find it annoying when men make grand oversimplifications and pretend that they’re the model of activism, as well as when they try to overrule women’s lived experiences. I don’t find it annoying when men talk about feminism or consider themselves feminists, as I believe everyone should.

Who is your celebrity crush?

2 Likes

Pass :flushed:

Not currently, but I used to like [name_m]Zachary[/name_m] [name_m]Gordon[/name_m], [name_m]Thomas[/name_m] [name_m]Brodie[/name_m] Sangster, and [name_m]Daniel[/name_m] [name_m]Radcliffe[/name_m] :sweat_smile:

Are you willing to swim with sharks? I am— cageless

NO

What are your thoughts on reborn dolls?

Olivia

Opinions on palm oil?

Cheese

Favorite animal?

Manta rays

Do you believe that there is life on other planets?