Any names you like better in combos?

Or favorite names you wouldn’t use together?

Like I love the [name]Henry[/name] [name]Andrew[/name] and [name]Willa[/name] [name]Caroline[/name] as twins, while neither is my top top choice for either gender.
Also, I love [name]William[/name] and [name]Willa[/name]. but of course, I would never use them together.

Also I like [name]Gillian[/name] and [name]Julian[/name] and I would never use them together and I probably wouldn’t have [name]Gillian[/name] with [name]William[/name] either.

I agree, some names do sound better as a pair! As you said, some names that are further down on my list of favourites, I would probably consider more for twins, for example.

There are definitely names like this for me.

Because I named my first daughter Esm”, I’ve had to take names off my list that have too many matching sounds even though I love them, like [name]Ezra[/name], [name]Basil[/name], Eija, and [name]Eero[/name].

I also love the name [name]Gunther[/name], but I can’t see myself using it unless he’s a twin with [name]Niels[/name]. [name]Gunther[/name] and [name]Niels[/name] is just too adorable! I also love the combo of [name]Asher[/name] and [name]August[/name] (which breaks my usual rule of siblings having different initials), and I only like them together. I wouldn’t want an [name]Asher[/name] and then a [name]Levi[/name] and then an [name]August[/name]. I would want boy twins named [name]Asher[/name] [name]Levi[/name] and [name]August[/name] [name]Felix[/name] (since [name]Asher[/name] and [name]Felix[/name] both mean happy, and [name]August[/name] [name]Levi[/name] would then mean “magnificent lion”) or none at al :wink:

• [name]Sydnee[/name]