Any speculation on Jessica Simpson??

I saw on People.com that she is having a girl, and she said they had no trouble picking out a name, here is what she said:

But while the baby’s personality has yet to be seen, one point is already decided: her “nontraditional” name.

“We’re sure,” [name]Simpson[/name] explains in the magazine‘s [name]April[/name] issue, for which she posed nude.

“It’s nothing shocking and nothing you’ll have to add to the dictionary. Still, when people hear it, they’ll know … why.”

hmmm… wonder what it could be?? Any guesses???

Maybe it is [name]Daisy[/name]? :wink:

LOL!! Maybe so!!

Didn’t she have a dog named [name]Daisy[/name]?

She did? Oh boy, that would be weird, then.

I was thinking something like [name]Jessamine[/name] or [name]Jessamy[/name] or some other “nontraditional” name that somehow incorporates her own. She definitely has the ego for it.

xo [name]Viv[/name]

yeah may be…

Almost certainly something really really girly and frilly. I’m going to place my bet on it being in the top 10.

@ jonesy36: If I’m not mistaken, [name]Daisy[/name] was her dog that went missing and was never found.
I’m gonna say that it’s possibly [name]Maisie[/name] or [name]Marguerite[/name] - closely related to [name]Daisy[/name], but not too close.

I’m a little worried it’s going to be something like Naveah. I think it might be something biblical, but not that well known. Maybe she’ll pick [name]Jemima[/name]!

• [name]Athena[/name]

The pointed comment about people knowing why she picked the name once they heard it made me think that it might be some sort of combination of her name and the father’s. He’s named [name]Eric[/name], so maybe something like [name]Jerica[/name] or [name]Jerrica[/name]?

I just checked Wikipedia and apparently her mother’s maiden name is [name]Drew[/name], which I could see her using in the first spot for a girl. That doesn’t really make complete sense with the comment about people knowing why she picked the name because I doubt she thinks that most people would know her mother’s maiden name off the top of their heads, but the fact that it would have family significance sort of makes it fit.

I think [name]Jessamine[/name] good and sexy name.

[name]Dallas[/name] [name]Johnson[/name]?

yeah [name]Jerica[/name] or [name]Jerrica[/name] coming good sound and its okay.

[name]Dallas[/name] [name]Johnson[/name] , really have good name. Thanks kath1.

I heard somewhere that she was going to name her daughter [name]Maxwell[/name], I hope not. I always pictured [name]Jessica[/name] [name]Simpson[/name] giving her daughter a feminine name, but who knows nowadays. And I feel like she has been pregnant forever lol.