Any suggestions for my plotline?

So, I kind of came up with a plot for my story “The Girl Named October” (my rename it). Here’s the plot. Feel free to tell me if it’s interesting enough and what I should add for it to be better! I’ll also add a spoiler tag incase no one wants to not get spoiled on the plot if it does go out). Any new title suggestions would be great too if y’all have any!

Plot Summary:

October transfers from a non-human school to a human school. She becomes the talk of the school and town that she’s moved to. Everyone suspects that she’s a witch. October told everyone at her new school that she was kicked out of her old school, so no one questions her any further. One kid named Theophilus falls for October as soon as she transfers to his school. He’s one of the only ones who suspects that she’s hiding something more than being “kicked out” of her old school. The truth is, October is a witch. The real reason she left her old school is not because of being kicked out or expelled. In the non-human world, it’s wrong to date or marry a human. But October breaks the no.1 rule. So, those in the non-human world banishes her, her parents and her siblings to the human world because of this. Her parents aren’t upset about October’s decision of dating a human. Her parents had to leave behind their whole world for the human one. They put October and her siblings into a human school. October got outcasted and treated like crap because of her decision. But October has to put on a lie to keep people from asking questions. October ends up falling for Theo’s best friend, Jonathan. While she’s not afraid of the humans, she continuously has this fear that Jonathan or other humans are going to harm her if she reveals the truth. But in time with Jonathan gaining her trust, she tells him the truth and Jonathan promises to never mutter a word to anyone else. But the horror stories told to her in the non-human world haunt her and the fears may never disappear. What happens if Theo finds out the truth? What will she do if her secret is revealed? What will happen to her, most importantly? Time will only tell.

1 Like

Sounds really good. Definitely something I’d read.

Perhaps [name_u]Theo[/name_u] could also have a secret (time traveler, vampire, ghost, etc.)?

[name_u]Or[/name_u] there could be someone who knows October’s secret and is out to hurt her (maybe someone from her world, maybe not)?

[name_u]Or[/name_u] the people from October’s world could be out to destroy or take over the human world?

[name_m]Just[/name_m] some suggestions. Your story is definitely on the right track and already has me wanting to read it.

1 Like

Such great suggestions! [name_u]Love[/name_u] these ideas. I’m going to keep them in mind definitely!

1 Like